Repurpose is a dating sim set in the afterlife, set for a 2022 release. It's being created by Cereus Garden, a group whose members include Resident Rabbit/Eros (formerly known as Sensei Dezzy), Sam Rose, Sara Krebs, and TJ Lee.
- Afterlife Antechamber: The main setting. As depicted in the demo, there's tons of abandoned architecture and general gloominess, but there is also some brightness due to the Garden of Eden being relocated there.
- Artificial Limbs: Mitchelle "Mitts" Moore is an intelligent tomboy who, in one scene, wishes to tinker with some scrap to build herself a new prosthetic hand.
- Cool Mask: DJ Roadkill, one of the prominent characters in the demo, is always seen wearing a dead bunny mask (eyes X'd out and a tire tread).
- Dead to Begin With: You, and every other human in the demo's cast.
- Defector from Paradise: It's stated in the demo that humans can willingly choose to remain lost in Limbo for eternity, rather than work their way to Heaven or live it up in Hell.
- Divine Date: Half of the demo's romanceable characters are the angels and demons meant to help sort you and other recently-deceased humans into Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory.
- Divine Misfile: To directly quote the demo page, "Rather than being sent to Heaven or Hell, the powers that may be are unable to decide where you should go."
- Everyone Is Bi: The majority of characters in the demo are Bisexual or Pansexual, with Cheri defined as Omnisexual. The exceptions are Noel (Asesxual), Rosita (Lesbian), and Irene (considers herself Heterosexual, but a special note is made that she includes trans men).
- Garden of Eden: It's currently located within Purgatory, in order to keep it away from mortal hands, and is visited by the main cast.
- Incompatible Orientation: A relationship with Rosita, who is Lesbian, will be strictly one of friendship if the in-game protagonist identifies as male.The demo page: (keep in mind that that means in the case of Rosita, a Lesbian, will interact more friendly than romantic when it comes to a male player. It is still possible to 100% the demo and the finale game if funded for he/him players no worries!)
- Ontological Mystery: One of the unanswered questions is how you ended up stuck between different afterlives, which not even the Celestial Bureaucracy is aware of. In the Demo, Ramon speculates that it must have been, quote, "a pretty brutal and traumatic death".