Ahegao Academy is a fanmade Dating Sim Visual Novel, based on the people of Two Best Friends Play. The game allows the player to date the four former members of Two Best Friends Play cast.
Ahegao Academy includes the following tropes:
- Abhorrent Admirer: Downplayed. Letitia-noid serves as this for Woolie.
- Aerith and Bob: There's normal names like Liam, and then there's Woolie and Letitia-noid.
- Affectionate Nickname: After becoming friends, Liam and Woolie give each other nicknames, that being Lima Bean and Papa Woolie respectively.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Letitia-noid resembles a snail.
- Buxom Is Better: At the beginning, one alien with giant breasts arrives in Maddentown.
- Establishing Character Moment: The first time we see Liam, it's in his bedroom full of nerdy figurines and other decorations.
- Meaningful Rename: After aliens visit Maddentown, the place is renamed to Neo Madden City.
- Mistaken for Gay: Liam wants Woolie to pretend to be a girl so he can practice how to talk to girls. Woolie is unsure at first.
Woolie: ...You do actually want a girlfriend right? You... you're not trying to do... what I think you're doing...?
- Late for School: Liam is late on the first day of his freshman year at high school.
- Stylistic Suck: Chapter 0 is much worse visually than the rest of the game, as the proper graphics have yet to be downloaded. Also, the entire game's writing and dialogue is intentionally made to be so cringey that it's hilarious in how awful it is, emulating a So Bad, It's Good story.
- Take That!:
- Delivers one to David Cage, someone who is hated by SBFP and its community.
Woolie: Unlike a David Cage game, your choices do matter.
Woolie: Why... I would rather have fucking Naruto filler than this!
- Toast of Tardiness: Liam leaves for school like this.