The year is 2060, with jobs having been taken over and humans left to experience them vicariously in the successful Job Simulator in the Job Museum. Bots now figured that the next logical step after humans [JOB] is to [VACATION], thus VacationBot has opened a respective Vacation Museum in conjunction with EfficiencyBot so humans can experience what [TIME-OFF] and [NOT JOBBING] was like.
Humans visiting the museum are able to enter the simulation of Vacation Island with two additional guest passes available and are given their own hotel room with the ability to travel to three areas of Vacation Island which are Vacation Beach, Vacation Forest and Vacation Mountain.
Vacation Simulator provides the following examples of these [TROPES]:
- First Person Snapshooter: Human visitors are given an instant camera to take pictures and it can hover in place to take selfies. The photos can then be put on a picture wall in your hotel room and/or scanned via your backpack to be saved to your [PERSONAL COMPUTER]. Each area has a PhotoBot sibling competing to see which area is the best and it's your task to take photos based on sketches of items and characters.
- Future Imperfect: The info panels are... Less than accurate at human history.
- Inventory Management Puzzle: Humans are given a backpack capable of holding up to [EIGHT] items at a time along with their camera.
- Mechanical Lifeforms: Kist about any wildlife you run into will have visibly metal joints and electronic features. The crabs at the beach are a subtle example, you won't notice it unless you remove their shells... and see that they plug in with two flat prongs like a power outlet.
- Spock Speak: Much like in the previous game, bots tend to be technical in their wording as this page demonstrates.
- Take That!: The fact book states that, if you printed all of the comments of BotTube and laid it end-to-end, the paper would stretch to the sun and back around 20 times and notes the value of the paper is worth much more than the comments.
- Teleporters and Transporters: Locomotion is accomplished by looking in the direction and pressing the trackpad (Vive), or the A or X buttons (Rift), similar to Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-Ality. This is to keep in compliance with the Bureau of Simulations as a perception of movement without the sensation of acceleration is known to disorient more sensitive humans.
- Virtual Reality Paper Doll: Humans are able to customize their appearance in the bathroom of their hotel room to look as [RELAX] as possible.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: Don't eat the purple mushrooms or the orange berries, otherwise your digestive tract will forcefully eject the incompatible material.
- Work Info Title