- Quick reminder to all employees.All robots marked as defective must undergoseveral stress tests before being finally destroyed.Success in all tests will markthe robot as not defective and set it free.Failure in any test will result inimmediate destruction of the defective robot.
Twin Robots is a Puzzle Platformer Video Game by Ratalaika Games, Thinis, and Projo.
The game has you play as both Watt and Volt, a pair of robots who have been marked as defective and must undergo a series of stress tests to prove they aren't. In these tests, one must save the other from being compressed, and then the two need to find the way out together. Once they've passed all the tests, they can go free.
The game was released on December 21st, 2013.
Twin Robots contains examples of:
- 100% Completion: Getting the energy from all the tiles and collecting the battery in each level.
- Big Red Button: Pressing it will stop the compactor from crushing the robot trapped in it.
- Cute Machines: Watt and Volt are a pair of smiling square-headed robots.
- Spikes of Doom: This game has them. Touching them is a one-hit kill.
- Squashed Flat: Obviously, this will be the fate of one of the robots if you don't push the Big Red Button in time.
- Temporary Platform: At least one level has platforms that shake and fall when they're stepped on.
- Wall Jump: Watt and Volt can cling to walls and jump off of them.