On a faraway planet, there exists a city called ECP17, otherwise known as Hover City. Everyone lived peaceful lives, until the Great Admin of the city seized the reins, creating a cruel dictatorship where fun and entertainment are banished and illegal. With no way to contact the Galactic Union, people are beginning to lose hope.
Enter the Gamers, a group of rebels who fight against the Great Admins rule, with their own high tech gear, created for running, jumping, and best of all, playing. Their mission is to help citizens, sabotage Anti-Leisure Propaganda, and most of all to get help from the Galactic Union to stop the tyrannical rule!
The game features both single and multiplayer functions, which can be switched either on or off to play the adventure.
This game provides examples of:
- Amazing Technicolor World: The whole world is full of vivid colors.
- He Knows About Timed Hits: Otello in the tutorial section (which is of the Anon Gamer escaping captivity in the factory they were created in) says that some other people have cleared the section in 35 seconds.
- Hover Skates: Your main method of transportation, after completing the tutorial. Not only does it help you go fast and jump high, it also looks cool!
- In-Universe Game Clock: This game has a day-night cycle.
- La Résistance: The Gamers.
- Le Parkour: The premise of the entire game. You can run, you can jump, you can jump on buildings, you can do flips, you can grind, you can slide down buildings to look cool ect ect.
- Wide Open Sandbox: The city of ECP17 is fully open-world and completely free to explore from the get-go.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: ... Or green, red, yellow...