The game uses a point-and-click interface (with mouse support) and has several small sub-games included.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Bleached Underpants: The game's staff includes several creators who would later work on family-oriented games.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: It's strongly implied that the player character is a woman, which means that she and Eva could be lesbians.
- Mad Scientist: He's the antagonist of the story.
- Non-Standard Character Design: The mad scientist and the lust demon from the Game Over screen look weirdly cartoonish. They are obviously designed by Pierre Gilhodes, whose art is very recognizable in other Coktel Vision games, in particular the Gobliiins series.
- Not Safe for Work: The game contains erotic content, which results in this trope.
- Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo: It's a Western game set in Tokyo, so it's bound to include some clichés of Japan.