Geisha is an erotic adventure game released in 1990 by Coktel Vision. A mad scientist kidnapped your girl-friend Eva, and wants to transform her in some sort of futuristic geisha (half machine, half human). You travel to Tokyo to prevent this from happening...
The game uses a point-and-click interface (with mouse support) and has several small sub-games included.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Bleached Underpants: The game's staff includes several creators who would later work on family-oriented games.
- Job Title: One-Word Title, because "geisha" is a profession.
- Mad Scientist: He's the antagonist of the story.
- Non-Standard Character Design: The mad scientist and the lust demon from the Game Over screen look weirdly cartoonish. They are obviously designed by Pierre Gilhodes, whose art is very recognizable in other Coktel Vision games, in particular the Gobliiins series.
- One-Word Title: Job Title, because "geisha" is a profession.
- Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo: It's a Western game set in Tokyo, so it's bound to include some clichés of Japan.