After eons of fighting between the genders, men and women have broken into separate factions, each using genetic engineering to create new followers, and waging terrible war upon each other.
Upon selecting the side you wish to play (depicted as either clueless blondes who can't drive, or beer-swigging lazy oafs), you select a team of 4 for your missions, arm them up with guns and other assorted weaponry, and wreak havoc on the 'enemy' in this isometric Syndicate-like game.
Progress through the levels to the final conflict, collecting tanks and other assorted 'powerups' along the way, and watching the humourous cutscenes as you go.
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Bottomless Magazines: The warriors under your command will never run out of bullets.
- Does Not Like Men: The women's side will naturally hate men with a passion.
- Double Standard: In a game about men versus women, this trope is going to come up. Most of the humor is that everyone is a negative stereotype.
- Everything Fades: Dead bodies fade out after a few seconds, while the pool of blood follows them a second later.
- He-Man Woman Hater: The men's side will naturally hate women with a passion.
- Irony: The ending. Regardless who wins, eventually a rebellion consisting of both genders overthrows them within a year
- Hollywood Hacking: Some missions are about infecting the communication network computers with spyware, through sending your troops to manually insert encrypted cards containing said spyware, while fighting through a bunch of guards and technicians, with a bonus objective being to loot a decoding card from a senior technician's body. One would expect the enemy to just create an all-new communications network in response instead of continuing to use something so obviously compromised, but it apparently works.
- Made of Explodium: Even things like the solar panel arrays will still go boom after being riddled with bullets by a squad of your troops for a few seconds.
- Obligatory War-Crime Scene: Mission briefings often actively encourage you to kill "50% of the civilian population" of the opposing side as a secondary objective, with statements like "remember, body count up, (fe)male population down."
- Shout-Out: The armors worn by the men and the women are similar to that one from Mega Man.
- Weal Turret Gun: The turret structures here go down after one hit from the explosive weapons.