Don't Wet Your Pants is a jokey, text-based video game that is similar to Don't Shit Your Pants. The differences are that it is with peeing not pooping, there are different ways to "go" about it, and the animation is in 3-D. Getting all the ways to pee earns you the title of Master of Urination.
Don't Wet Your Pants has examples of
- A Date with Rosie Palms: When you type "fap", the game tells you that now is not the time for that.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: This seems to be the case with the main character.
- The Ditz: When you ask your character to do something that's not part of the game, he will reply "I don't know how to X". This makes him seem pretty ditzy when you ask him to do things like "walk" or "blink". He's also able to take off his pants but not put them back on.
- Door Dumb: Like in Don't Shit Your Pants, if you tell your character to "open door", he will try to push the door open but it won't budge so you have to tell him specifically to 'pull' the door open.
- Game-Breaking Bug: Killing yourself even after having taken off your pants still causes you to wet your pants.
- Gross-Out Show: It's all about pee, and some of the ways to pee in this game other than simply using the toilet are pretty gross.
- Loophole Abuse: Like the predecessor, as long as you took off your pants, you win (unless you trigger a game breaking bug), since you wouldn't be wetting your pants after that.
- Moniker As Enticement: Parodied like in Don't Shit Your Pants, where your title for earning all outcomes is "Master of Urination".
- Nature Tinkling: One option is to open the window and pee out of it.
- Potty Emergency: The main character needs to pee.
- Potty Failure: What you are trying to avoid. Several of the "achievements" involve peeing on the floor or the window.
- Press Start to Game Over: There is an award for typing 'pee' instead of 'play', sort of like in the game's predecessor.
- Press X to Die: If you type 'die' or if the time runs out when you're still having pants on, they claim that "holding in your pee for too long caused you to die a horrible death".
- Spiritual Successor: to Don't Shit Your Pants.
- Timed Mission: You have 30 seconds to make it to the toilet.
- Toilet Humor: For a game about peeing, this is to be expected.
- Vulgar Humor: When you pee on the window it says "hosing down the window".
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Typing in "shit" or "poop" will tell you that you don't need to do a number 2. This is needed for the "Doing it Wrong" achivement.