Your Xbox Avatar is dropped into a procedurally generated city, with nothing but their wits, basic medical supplies, and a hockey stick.
This game has examples of:
- After the End: Natch.
- Boom, Headshot!: The best way to handle the horde.
- Boring, but Practical: Police pistols. Easily crafted, if you know where to look, and the more you make, the stronger they are. Plus, ammo is plentiful, so you can headshot with impunity.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: All food and drink is instantly refreshing, and medkits heal right away. Averted slightly, since bandages heal over time.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: To ridiculous degrees, as there is no encumbrance limit.
- Loading Screen: A long one at the start, and another if you happen to die and respawn. It goes faster if you save to a local device, though.
- One-Man Army: You can have any number of guns, hammers, sports equipment, and shovels, with no weight limits.
- Zombie Apocalypse: With blocks, no less!