An alien spaceship has just appeared above the city. What's the government to do? Send in a team of three mercenaries to stop them, of course. So, the team (a man, a woman, and a dog in a robot suit) are sent on a mission to bring down the alien spaceship.
The game was released on August 23rd, 2019.
BioLab Wars contains examples of:
- The '80s: The game is set in 1985.
- Action Girl: Becca.
- Defeat Equals Explosion: All the enemies you beat explode in a cluster of orange clouds.
- Every Car Is a Pinto: In the second stage, every vehicle you shoot enough explodes.
- Retraux: The whole game is done in 8-bit. From graphics, to sound, to music.
- Rule of Three: There are three mercenaries to play as, and you start out the game with three lives.
- Side View: The game is viewed this way.
- Snakes Are Sinister: One of the enemies you face in the game include snakes. You can only shoot them by getting down on your belly.
- Timed Mission: Each level gives you two minutes to complete. Luckily the levels are relatively short.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Becca has her hair done in a ponytail, and is one of the mercenaries.