Edits at random, and is prone to making a series of minute edits either due to failing at spelling and grammar (despite all efforts to proofread his own writing), or forgetting something he wanted to add—which happens all the time. (Just look at the edit history! This is a Self-Demonstrating Article!)
Strongly dislikes Conversation In The Main Page, especially people who start off a natterish edit with "Actually ..." or "To be fair ..." or "This Troper ..." If he sees it happening, he goes out of his way to remove it and repair the example according to whatever the thoughtless Nattermongers were having an accuracy attack about (if possible). On the other hand, he'll avoid removing Natter or conversational edits that are Played for Laughs, unless they start attracting the Nattermongers.
For that matter, people who sweep article images under a rug with "Just A Face And A Caption" as their excuse also annoy him. He's finding more and more that people are taking that piece of Administrivia at face value, using its name as their sole rationale for removing images, rather than understanding the intention behind it.
People who snark excessively get on his nerves. Obviously not a fan of articles getting treated as Snark Bait, but will only act in defense of something if he knows for a fact that the snarky tropers are exaggerating something—or making things up for the purpose of mockery.
Was diagnosed with cancer in 2013, but has been in remission as of 2014.
Trev-MUN has created the following articles:
- Phantasy Star Online, Phantasy Star Universe (By splitting up the Phantasy Star article along sub-series lines)
- Phantasy Star Zero
- Ragnarok and the disambiguation page
- Dos Gringos
- A.S.P. Air Strike Patrol
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (By moving all Human Revolution examples in the Deus Ex article to a new page)
- Buck Rogers Planet Of Zoom
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy and related pages
- Ragnarok II: Legend of the Second
- Ragnarok II: The Gate of the World and related pages
- First Strike and related pages
- Tree of Savior and related pages
Trev-MUN exhibits the following tropes:
- Entry Pimp: When he gets going on an article, he really gets going. Often a result of being a Serial Tweaker.
- Ninja Editor: Yes. (Usually for the same purpose as Serial Tweaker)
- Repair, Don't Reply: A strong believer in this.
- Serial Tweaker: Also yes. This is even with making use of the preview system and spellcheckers. Also tends to do it after realizing whatever he's written is too vitriolic.
- Single-Issue Wonk: Is really trying to avoid being The Pesci, but certain things get his blood pressure up. Don't tell him that (Religious) Belief Makes You Stupid, or describe the United States/all (or even most) Americans as Eagleland Flavor #2. He dislikes Misplaced Nationalism flame wars in general.
- Splitter: When an article reaches the point that it's covering several different sub-series, things get messy.
- The Klutz: Once accidentally submitted Demoted to Extra to the Cut List by accident, because he wasn't watching where he was typing and entered the article into the submission form. 'Nuff said.
- Tropes Are Tools: Strongly believes this as well. The tendency for tropers to treat all tropes as a bad thing that must be bad-talked and treated as Bad Writing or a horrible cliche grates on him, and he works to prevent articles from decaying into soapboxes by rewriting instances of undue scorn.
Originally thought that "Tropes Are Cliches," and this encouraged him to try and avoid using tropes in his own works until he realized just how many there are—especially after seeing that there are tropes which cover averting or subverting another trope. Thankfully, he realized that long before he started making edits here.