This is Sati1984, male troper who was born in 1984 and is from Hungary.
- Proud browncoat, loves Firefly and all the other works by Joss Whedon.
- His favorite author is Stephen King
- Reality Is Unrealistic
- True Art Is Incomprehensible
- Poe's Law
- Law of Conservation of Detail
- Rule of Perception
- Required Secondary Powers
- The Library of Babel - the trope and the original thought experiment
- Insane Troll Logic
- Captain Obvious
- Genius Bonus
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome
- "Stop Having Fun" Guys
- Meta Game
- Ludicrous Gibs
- The Detached Lever Fallacy
- Enhance Button
- Hollywood Fire
- Just a Flesh Wound
- You Fail Physics Forever
- Logic Bomb
- You Fail Logic Forever
- Fridge Horror
- Fridge Brilliance
- Fridge Logic
- Accidental Nightmare Fuel
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel
- The Problem with Licensed Games
- Department of Redundancy Department
- Shaped Like Itself
- Recursive Reality
- Celebrity Paradox
- Weirdness Censor
- This Is Reality
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory
- Law of Chromatic Superiority
- Lowered Monster Difficulty (the page that served as a gateway to TV Tropes for him...)
Best things ever in his opinion:
- Best Book Ever: Christine by Stephen King
- Best Album Ever: Mezzanine by Massive Attack
- Best Movie Ever: The Matrix, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind and Serenity in a three-way tie.
- Best Game Ever: Unreal Tournament
- Best TV-Series Ever: Firefly
Pretty damn good things in his opinion:
- The Wire
- House MD
- The Office
- Stanley Kubrick
- James Cameron
- Nathan Fillion
- Joss Whedon
- The Terminator
- Donkey Kong Country
- The Lost Vikings
- Super Nintendo
- Micro Machines
- Resident Evil
- Star Wars
- IM Db
- Kazohinia (you can read it for free here!)
His current activities:
- Has 2 tumblelogs, one in English and one in Hungarian.
- Active FIFA 15 player, has the following squad in the game.
Proud creator of the following pages:
Created the following threads on the forum:
- Your favorite game and movie reviewers?
- Scribblenauts: thoughts about my review?
- Is the universe a tautology?
- American Psycho - review and some questions
- Under the Dome (Stephen King book)
- Angry Joe
- A discussion about the 2010 media law of Hungary
- Hungarian media authority punishes radio for playing It's On by Ice-T
- Self-driving cars are here!
- The most painfully complicated methods to do simple tasks (How do you search on the internet? Well, just put google.com in the google search bar, and...)
- Realism-paradox? (Some notes about the graphical improvement of games. I argue that at a certain point, the graphics will be so advanced, the gamer will not be able to look at the product as a game anymore, so the realism will pull you out of the game.)
- OMG, they have started to build the Picture Library of Babel! - Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- Interesting quote about economy and money in general
Want some of the good old ultra-vandalism? Sandbox area after the beep sound.
- Good books choice. - Amused Troper Guy