Uhm, so someone gave my name a link, so I figured I ought to write in it. Nice to meet you.
Works pages I have created:
Trope pages I have created:
- Convulsive Seizures
- Cry into Chest
- Elective Mute
- Foreign-Language Tirade
- Ghost Story
- Hyde Plays Jekyll
- It Belongs in a Museum
- Jewish and Nerdy
- Little Brother Is Watching
- Mad Dreamer
- Nobody Touches the Hair
- Prayer Pose
- Rooftop Confrontation
- Senior Sleep Cycle
- Sexless Marriage
- They're Called "Personal Issues" for a Reason
- The Operators Must Be Crazy
- Twirl of Love
- Unsatisfiable Customer
Auxiliary pages I have created:
- Ar Tonelico Character Sheet
- Blinding Bangs Image Links
- Body Image Tropes
- Daria Character Sheet
- Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Character Sheet
This troper contains examples of:
- Absent-Minded Professor
- Archive Binge: And subsequent freak-out when I realize that I have once again fallen in love with a series that NEVER UPDATES.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!!: Inverted. I have ADHD, but I actually have trouble changing focus to what's relevant.
- Bokukko: ...Okay, not really, I think I'd be too nervous, but honestly, guys get the way more fun speech in Japanese. ...Want to bet I'd reverse myself if I were a guy?
- Cloudcuckoolander: Effectively
- Ditzy Genius
- Entry Pimp
- Fangirl: I switch obsessions every six months to a year.
- The Gadfly: My sense of humor. Relatively few people get it.
- Gamer Chick
- Hates Being Touched
- Insufferable Genius: ...Or So I Heard
- Malaproper: Unfortunately.
- No Indoor Voice: According to, oh, everyone I talk to. ^^
- Serial Tweaker: Guilty as charged. Usually because right after I do the edit, I'm okay with it, and then ten minutes later, I figure out something wrong with it. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them.
- Spoiler Hound: Sadly, it's been the only way for me to be able to enjoy Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
- Verbal Tic: I have a lot of nervous habits, but this is a big one of mine.
Vandalism here:Fan of Clevomon here! This is Gato Girl 12345!
Random Drafting - Don't Mind Me
The Nameless Blossom
- Creepy Child: Favorite form
- Creepy Cute
- Cute and Psycho
- Dark Magical Girl
- The Faceless: True form
- Giggling Villain
- Imaginary Friend: Crosses with schizophrenia, but most of her alternate forms are this, with the exceptions of her Favorite and True forms, which are reflected visually as dolls that do not act on their own.
- Jumping Off the Slippery Slope
- Lonely Doll Girl
- Mad Dreamer
- Multilayer Façade
- No Social Skills: Very limited due to never getting much of a chance to practice. She likes to follow the scripts of her favorite books.
- The Ophelia
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds