- Channel Hop: From Netflix to Disney Plus, after Netflix lost the distribution rights in early 2022.
- The Danza: Susan Alexandra Sigourney Weaver plays Alexandra.
- Fake American:
- I Knew It!:
- After the second trailer's release, many fans were delighted to see their suspicions confirmed that the Hand would resurrect Bakuto.
- A number of fans, including the staff at Rotten Tomatoes, correctly guessed that Misty would lose her arm.
- Real Life Writes the Hairstyle: One will notice that Colleen has her hair pinned up in a ponytail in all of her scenes, and there are no scenes of her with her hair loose. According to Jessica Henwick, this was done so that audiences wouldn't confuse Colleen with Elektra, as Élodie Yung wears her hair loose through all of Elektra's scenes. Ironically, during her scenes in Daredevil (2015), Elektra usually has her hair pinned up during fights.
- Similarly Named Works: There have been two previous TV shows that have had the title Defenders: one in the 60s and one in the 2010s. They have nothing to do with this series.
Trivia / The Defenders (2017)