- The Other Darrin: In the English dub Rosa Cheyenne was first voiced by Jillian Michaels in the episode preview of episode 12 (episode 11), after which Jenn Forgie took over for the remainder of the series.
- Also Nami's actress Nicola Amos was replaced by Rebecca Shoichet when the movies were dubbed.
- Nami's Grandfather, Koho, also had a voice change between appearances. Don Brown voiced him in episode 7 during his debut, but for his reappearance in the final episode Paul Dobson filled in. To be fair, though, Don was already voicing Avalanche Wong and Grover in that latter episode and the voices were hardly any different from what he used for Koho, so the change was likely done to avoid voice confusion.
- On the Japanese side, Gara Takashima voiced Lebia in the films but was replaced by Miho Nagahori in the TV series. Takashima still got to play a part in the show as Rosa, however.
- What Could Have Been: There were plans for a second season, but it was canceled due to the show's low ratings.
- In a similar vein, there probably were plans for a few more movies besides just two given the cliffhanger at the end of the second one, but for whatever reasons no more were made.
- The Wiki Rule: The Silent Mobius Wiki.
Trivia / Silent Möbius