- Actor Allusion: The end of "Heavenly Creatures" has the Oded Fehr-voiced Choten saying Master Brightmore has "seen the light".
- Dawson Casting: All the kid and teenage characters are voiced by adult actors.
- Fake Nationality: To put it in perspective, out of all of Grey DeLisle-Griffin's major characters, Ray's mother is the only one she uses her natural voice for.
- Andrew Kishino, Phil LaMarr, and Oded Fehr all voice villainous white characters, while being Japanese, African-American, and Middle-Eastern, respectively.
- Crossing over with Fake Mixed Race, Scott Wolf is a white guy voicing a white/Japanese kid.
- I Knew It!: Thanks to the early emphasis on Ray's missing dad, Saguru's true identity was, if not completely obvious, at least a confident guess for trope-savvy viewers. Luckily, this didn't make The Reveal any less impactful.
- Similarly, it became clear quite quickly when Allie's mother came back that she actually was Megaria in disguise, but thankfully the episode didn't waste time on this by having the characters figure it out quickly and the plot move on.
- International Coproduction: Between Moi Animation and Hasbro.
- Playing Against Type: Dee Bradley Baker as Jaha.
- Playing Gertrude:
- Ray is voiced by Scott Wolf, who's born in 1968, yet his mother and grandfather are voiced by Grey DeLisle (1973) and Andrew Kishino (1970).
- Kari Wahlgren, Allie's voice actress, voices Gabe's mother, even though Phil LaMarr (Gabe) was born in 1967 while she's in 1977.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Gabe/Carny/Aqua Seneschal, Allie/Sasha, Kimora/Saguru, Jaha/Gargle and Nickles/Kevin/Ra-Vu are Kit Fisto/Bail Organa, Letta Turmond, Saw Gerrera, the clones/Bossk/Onaconda Farr/Robonino/Saesee Tiin, and Obi-Wan Kenobi/Plo Koon.
- Talking to Himself: Although certain voice actors do more than one characters an episode, it is most noticeable with Phil LaMarr, who, in episode three, did The Bully Carny, main character Gabe, and all the males in his family who had speaking lines, though the similarities in Gabe's family's voices does make sense.
- The Wiki Rule: Kaijudo Wiki.
Trivia / Kaijudo