Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters TCG is the second TCG of the Duel Masters Franchise, based on the (Western created) Continuity Reboot. It was released June 26, 2012, the same month as the animated series, and was discontinued on August 29, 2014.
- Differing card designs (the front and the back of the cards are different)
- Cards that appear in Kaijudo from Duel Masters no longer work the same way or have different mana costs
- Change in the mana rule
This game provides example of:
- Card Game
- Eldritch Abomination: The Vortex spawn.
- Expy: Many cards are extremely similar to those of the first TCG. Or even identical.
- Instant-Win Condition: Gathering all five of the Mystics from The 5 Mystics on your side of the field grants you one at the end of your turn, thanks to the Mystic of Light's ability.
- Lighter and Softer: After seeing the images, it's clear that the game is meant to be less dark than the first TCG.
- Self-Plagiarism: Of the first card game, which in turn is a plagiarism of Magic: The Gathering.
- Title Drop: DragonStrike Infernus is a bit of an odd one; Herald of Infernus was released in this set, but Infernus himself was not released until Clash of the Duel Masters, the set which came after.