- Jaha sitting and comforting Nigel after he is run over by Heller. Especially when she puts her hand on his and then smiles at him; you can tell by his expression that it meant a lot to him.
- Despite the fact that Bob had a strong dislike for the Water Civilization, he was willing to be there to help Ray get his memories back.
- Bob saying that he doesn't trust anyone, except maybe Ray.
- Chavez thanking Nigel for saving them. Nigel then telling Chavez that while he doesn't show it he really does care.
- Master Chavez and Master Nadia finally kissing in the first season finale.
- The lengths Ray was willing to go in order to save Allie from herself in "Into the Void." Her hugging him at the end makes it even sweeter.
- Ray managing to save the Rumbling Terrasaurs that the Choten poached the horns of. Unfortunately, he was unable to use the spell to heal his dad.
- The armored duelist is freed, and gets the Choten to swear off hunting Alakshmi in return for freeing her (she's the Choten's lover).
- The bittersweet family reunion at the end of "Deluge".
- Earlier, Alakshmi admitting that Allie is the closest thing she has to family.
- Tatsurion finding his Quillspike family after the Water attack in "Fallout", having spent most of the episode thinking they were dead.
Heartwarming / Kaijudo