- Approval of God:
- The creator loved the fan song "Build Our Machine" so much it can be heard on the radio in chapter two.
- Same goes for the "Kyle Allen Music" song which is heard in a room behind a closed door in the updated version of chapter one.
- "Bendy and The Ink Machine: The Musical" by Random Encounters can also be heard on the radio in Chapter 3.
- There's also "Can't Be Erased" by JT Music, which can be heard on a radio in Chapter 4.
- The creator has also reviewed The Other Wiki in his tweet, praising the cooperation between its staff and contributors.
- Ascended Fanon:
- Several of the fan songs and art made after chapter one are incorporated into Chapter Two.
- It was revealed by theMeatly in his Q & A video that while his original Bendy design did not feature a tail, the copious amount of fanart to feature a tail lead to him considering it a possibility.
- Colbert Bump: Twice. The game skyrocketed in popularity when two YouTube creators featured the game within a week of each other — first Markiplier posted a Let's Play of the first chapter, then DA Games created the "Build Our Machine" Filk Song music video.
- The Danza: An accidental example: Shawn Flynn is voiced by Seán McLoughlin, otherwise known as Jacksepticeye, but the character was already named prior to McLoughlin being cast.
- I Knew It!:
- The Searchers being former studio workers was guessed to be the case as far back as Chapter 2, and fully confirmed in Chapter 4.
- There was a proponent of fans who believed Bendy wasn't Joey Drew as the game supposedly kept hinting. This was proven correct in Chapter 5.
- Troubled Production: In a Patreon post, The Meatly describes how the decision to release Chapter 2 within two months "almost killed us," and his and his co-creator's health suffered as a result of working so hard on the game. And the night before the launch date the game broke completely, refusing to run at all. The problem was rectified before Schedule Slip could occur, but it was a very close call.
- What Could Have Been: In a behind-the-scenes video, TheMeatly explains that the developers almost cut the Projectionist boss from the game, simply because there was so much else to do. They eventually changed their minds and left it in.
- An unused audio clip for Henry heavily implies that Joey was supposed to be Bendy.
- The Wiki Rule: Bendy and the Ink Machine Wiki.
Trivia / Bendy and the Ink Machine