WARNING: Spoilers Off applies to all Awesome Moments pages. All spoilers are unmarked.
open/close all folders
- It's amazing how Henry manages to be absolutely calm and collected throughout the game. Then again, you have to be, but props to him. Anyone else would be panicking.
- There's also the fact that he's an old man that is managing to survive this.
- The art style does a great job of capturing the feel of the old-style 20's and 30's era cartoons. Bendy easily looks like he could have been a contemporary of Mickey Mouse.
Chapter One: Moving Pictures
- As of the Chapter Three update, you put the items on the pedestals yourself. You will feel awesome.
- After following Joey's orders and turning on the Ink Machine, Henry finally shows some survival skills by arming himself with an axe.
- How about the introduction of the Ink Machine as of the Chapter 4 update, where its room is now a huge shaft with chains? When Henry puts two dry cells into a crane and pulls the lever, the Machine rises up from the pit as awesome (albeit creepy) violin music plays.
- The escape sequence is even cooler, too! The entire studio floods with ink and collapses around Henry as he runs for the exit.
- A minor one, but apparently, Henry was quite talented in his field.Henry: Looks like they knocked out a wall or two after I left. Guess it took a few people to replace me.
Chapter Two: The Old Song
- A minor one, but on her audio log, Susie Campbell mentions she was a Woman with a Thousand Voices who would fill in as extra characters.
- Henry is actually quite proficient with an axe, being able to fight off ink monsters.
- Despite receiving a Tap on the Head, Henry frees himself from his bonds and manages to run from Ink Bendy after using the axe to dispatch the ink monsters.
- Boris is alive, and when he walks in, he does so with a reassuring posture, implying he might (for the moment) be an ally.
Chapter Three: Rise and Fall
- The trailer begins with a short snippet of one of the old Bendy cartoons, and they managed to capture the look and feel of an old-timey cartoon perfectly.
- Taking the correct path will temporarily net you a Tommy gun, which makes taking out everything you'll be facing laughably easy (besides the unkillable Ink Bendy). The Projectionist is suddenly a pushover who can be shot from the stairs as you enter.
Chapter Four: Colossal Wonders
- The Reveal Trailer. Three words: END THE ANGEL.
Henry: Hang in there, Boris. I'm coming.
- Henry makes it clear that Alice isnt going to get away with Toonnapping Boris.
- Henry ends up fighting Bertrum, who has somehow been turned into a living carousel machine, and wins.
- At the end, Henry is unfortunately forced to fight a monstrous Boris. AND HE WINS.
- "Alice" is so infuriated by Henry's stubborn refusal to die, she outright charges at him... and she's suddenly stabbed in the heart from behind, by another, uncorrupted Alice with her own Boris.
- If one looks closely when "Alice" charges in to attack Henry, the uncorrupted Alice seems to phase out of the floor behind her before gutting her and dropping her effortlessly.
- Bendy coming in and killing the Projectionist when it seems that the latter was reaching out for Henry, who is hiding in a Little Miracle Station. The former then peers into the Station and leaves, not intending to kill Henry. It's possible that Bendy now knows you're a good guy now since you're trying to save Boris. Or, if that's not the real Bendy, it was just a show of how fearful he is to be. Either way, ya gotta admit that was cool.
- While it may be a bit terrifying when mixed with his current state, listening to Bertrum's words as he tells Joey Drew off are awesome on their own way.I built this park. It was to be a masterpiece! My masterpiece! And now you think you can just throw me out? Trample me to the dust and forget me? No! This is my park! My glory! You may think I've gone, but I'm still here!
Chapter Five: The Last Reel
- This conversation from the Production trailer:Allison Angel: Henry... why are you here?Henry: The Ink Demon has something that we need... I'm going after him.
- Yes, you read that right. After four chapters of running and hiding in fear of Bendy, Henry is planning on actively hunting him down.
- At one point, Henry finds himself in the Lost Ones' residence, where he meets an utterly pissed off Sammy Lawrence, who not only swings his axe like a complete madman and speaks with a demonic tone of voice, while he tries to kill his poor sheep. He's also able to lift a fully-grown man with only one arm! To top it all off, Tom rescues Henry via sticking his axe into Sammy's head, killing him off for good.
- After all this time, the Ink Demon can finally be defeated! And who provides the weapon needed to defeat him? None other than Joey Drew himself!Joey Drew: You see, there's one thing Bendy has never known: He was there for his beginning... But he's never seen... The End.
- To be precise, "The End" that Joey talks about is a film reel that he provides Henry with to destroy Bendy by playing it into the projectors.
- Developer theMeatly has repeatedly been so impressed by his fanbase that he's included certain fan creations in later chapters of the game as a way of thanking them for loving his game so much:
- The Bendy and the Ink Machine Song by Kyle Allen was included in the updated Chapter 1, on a radio behind the door. It absolutely nails the old-timey radio effect.
- Build Our Machine by DA Games was included on a radio in Chapter 2. The song is catchy, peppy, and terrifying all at once.
- Bendy and the Ink Musical by Random Encounters is also in Chapter 3. All that time MatPat spent in musical theater paid off.
- Special props also have to go to the music video, which is done in really beautiful stop motion. Random Encounters have used stop motion in their videos before, but nothing this beautiful, vibrant, and full of life.
- Three winning pieces of fanart from the first and later six from the second drawing contest were included into the game. The third one will last until the 20th of December 2017.
- The sheer speed by which the game caught on is also impressive. Animations, comics, memes, and songs are everywhere, and that was just after the release of Chapter 1.
- The game is coming to console! Now even Switch, PS4 and Xbox One players can have a shot at this game!
- As announced in this video, Chapter 5 will be 100% FREE to everyone who has bought Chapters 2-4 on Steam!
- As of April 28, 2017, the following players didn't die due to the ink monsters catching them off-guard: Jacksepticeye, Poiised, NateAndDookie, GTLive, and iHasCupquake note
- Metawise, Jacksepticeye getting a cameo as "Shawn Flynn". The developers of the game also created a "Jacksepticeye" Edition of the final episode with a few minor bugs in it, because Jack was going on tour and would have missed the release date, so they got it to him early.