- Confused Hagan is Confused.
- After some dubious science in a film cutting to a doctored clip from Hot Shots! Part Deux saying "Science! It's fantastic!"
- The English = evil caption whenever the villain is an Evil Brit.
- "Yellow jumpsuits? It's the future!"
- During her review of Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky there's "Ricky: The Homosexual Years"
- Singing "dr-dr-dr-drama" to the tune of the "Ride of the Valkyries".
- During the review of Raspberry Reich sarcastically remarking random events are "for the revolution."
- After Jimmy Yu's character in The Man from Hong Kong says he only has sex with white women on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Hagan has fun guessing what he does the rest of the week.Diamanda: (as Jimmy) A pigeon! I wish it was Monday.
- Whenever a villain gets mutilated, expect to hear Nelson Muntz' laugh.
- After a bad joke happens in the film it cutting to Galvatron remarking "This is bad comedy". Used so often (and with good reason) in the The Terror of Tiny Town review that it temporarily kills Galvatron. Subverted in the Blackbeard's Ghost review, where the clip is doctored to remark a humorous scene was particularly funny.
- During her Turkey Shoot review, she tells the audience to take a shot whenever someone is raped or threatened with rape. This continues into her later videos.
- During Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trick Baby, she makes frequent use of "Because this film and reality don't often meet."
- "Pimp Lawyer Coming Soon"
- The Doctor Who clip mentioned under Shout-Out, about the size of a spaceship, gets used whenever talking about large penises.
- Playing "Also sprach Zarathustra", and then cutting to a scene from Spaceballs wherein a timpanist is playing the appropriate part of the music.
- The ridiculous amount of zombies in unrelated episodes of Urban Gothic.
- "What a stroke of luck!"
Running Gag / Diamanda Hagan