Airdate: Friday, October 29, 2004
- Costumes (in order of Apperance): Strong Bad as Caesar Romero as the Joker, the Cheat as Sigmund the Sea Monster, Strong Mad as Ben Wallace, Coach Z as Tupac Shakur, Strong Sad as David Bowie, Bubs as One of the 3 Most Important People in the World, the King of Town as The Mayor of Halloweentown, Pom Pom as the Big Boy, the Poopsmith as Lion-o, Homsar as Kumar, Marzipan as Willie Nelson, Homestar Runner as Carl Spackler.
The Cheat gets the hiccups on Halloween and Strong Bad sets out to cure him at the local Halloween Fairstival.
- Duck Season, Rabbit Season: When Homestar asks for ten bucks for his "witches' brew", Strong Bad manages to turn it around and trick Homestar into giving him ten bucks.
- Faux Horrific: Coach Z tries to scare the Cheat with a tub of Blue Star Ointment, while the King of Town offers to show the Cheat "this X-ray of my heart". Strong Bad also has a mock-horrified reaction to Marzipan's "Chorus of Autumnal Vegetables".
- Heävy Mëtal Ümlaut: Homestar labels his concoctions "Witches' Brüe".
- Hiccup Hijinks: Most of the cartoon revolves around trying to cure the Cheat's hiccups.
- Lampshaded the Obscure Reference:Strong Bad: So, Bubs, your approach this year was to ensure that absolutely no one recognized your costume?
Bubs: You got it!
- So Unfunny, It's Funny: Bubs's comedy act at the "Ha-Ha-Halloween Comedy Club" is apparently composed entirely of clichéd jokes, including ones about Women Drivers, airline food, and stuff that used to be popular but is now dated.Bubs: Remember, like, ten years ago? People's clothes looked funny! And the music sounded terrible!
- Waxing Lyrical: Strong Bad mocks Marzipan by telling her "I just can't wait for you to get on the road again... and get hit by a school bus!"