D-Structs and D-Stroy have exiled all of the trux from the crater and destroyed all entrances to it. Having had enough, Ty decides it's time to end things once and for all.
Tropes in this episodes include:
- And the Adventure Continues: D-Structs has finally been exiled from the crater once and for all, but the crater is still a mess and several major builds have been completely destroyed.Revvit: Well then, I suppose...
Ty: There's only one thing left for us to do.
Everyone: Trux it up!
- Big "NO!": Skrap-It lets one out when D-Structs appears to fall to his death.
- Bittersweet Ending: Although Ty and his friends defeat D-Structs, the crater and several major builds have been destroyed.
- Book-Ends: Ty befriends the Dreadtrux the exact same way he befriended Revvit back in the first episode; by sharing ore with it. He even splits the Helium Ore in half the exact same way.
- Climactic Volcano Backdrop: D-Structs kidnaps Revvit to lure Ty into the caldera of the volcano for their final battle.
- Continuity Cavalcade: As was the case in the previous episode, nearly every allied character that had been seen in the show so far makes an appearance, this time to help fight D-Structs and D-Stroy.Ty: Dumps? Gluphs? Flynt? Why are they all here?
George: Community. You've been there for them, they're here for you.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength:the Dreadtrux observes Ty and Revvit's tail bump and decides to also give Ty a tail bump. The bump has so much force behind it it launches Ty.
- Grand Finale: This episode not only serves as the grand finale of the Supercharged season, but also the entire Dinotrux series.
- Hostage Situation: Knowing he and D-Stroy are hopelessly outnumbered, D-Structs takes Revvit hostage to secure his, and only his safety.
- In the End, You Are on Your Own: D-Structs takes Revvit hostage and lures Ty into a trap at the volcano, breaking off the cliff so that even when the others do show up, all they can do is watch Ty and D-Structs fight one on one while Revvit and Skrap-It also have their own fight.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Exiled into the outlands, everyone wonders how they are even going to survive without enough resources to share. Ty's response of "Then we're not going to share" takes everyone by surprise, and even though he elaborates he means he's not going to share the crater with D-Structs anymore, it's still a big deal coming out of Ty, who has been spending the past 78 episodes fighting D-Structs, but insisting he deserves a share of the crater as well.
- Redemption Rejection: True to Ty's nature, when D-Structs is defeated, Ty offers him one last chance to change his ways.Ty: It doesn't have to be this way, D-Structs. This has never been about taking over the crater, it's about sharing it, and building a community! You can still be a part of that community, but will never, ever be able to tear it down!
(D-Structs gets angry, but silently takes his leave)
- Save the Villain: When Ty defeats D-Structs, D-Structs nearly falls of the cliff and to his death in the lava, but Ty helps him out.Dozer: Don't do it, Ty!
Ton-Ton: Dude, you know he's totally gonna do it.
Skya: He knows, Ton-Ton.
- Sheathe Your Sword: When D-Structs breaks the volcano cliff, Ty insists that they have to stop fighting or risk collapsing the volcano and destroying them both. Ty refuses to fight D-Structs any further, and by wearing D-Structs out with evasion, Ty defeats D-Structs.
- The Starscream: After grudgingly working with D-Stroy but fighting with him all season, the idea of sharing Skrap-It seems to be the last straw for D-Structs, and he takes Ty's attack as an opportunity to rid himself of D-Stroy.
- Take My Hand: With D-Structs hanging by his tail to a cliff wall about to plummet into lava, Ty offers his tail to pull him out. D-Structs refuses, but his composure falters just enough as he actually begins to fall to grab and let Ty save him.
- Throw the Dog a Bone:
- With the crater finally all to themselves, D-Stroy suggests they could share it between all three of them, him, D-Structs and their flunky Skrap-It. Skrap-It is so overjoyed to have D-Stroy's acceptance as his flunky that he gives D-Stroy a big hug, which to D-Structs' apparent annoyance, D-Stroy accepts without retaliation.
- As D-Structs leaves the crater, Skrap-It wonders what their next move against Ty will be and D-Structs simply picks Skrap-It up and places him on his tread, letting him ride on him instead of run alongside him for the first time, and tells Skrap-It that the two of them are leaving the crater for good to find a new home together.Skrap-It: This... is the best, best, best, best, best, best, *cchh* best day ever!
- Tunnel King: The gang comes up with a plan to launch a sneak attack on D-Structs by tunneling through the mountains, but that requires tunneling through two miles of solid rock. It turns out to be just the job for the Dreadtrux.