The D-Brothers have run out of helium ore to feed the Dreadtrux. Realizing whoever can find some more purple ore can turn the war in their favor, a frantic race breaks out between both sides.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Garby had been looking to have a bigger role in the action to make up for letting D-Structs find the Renegade Base, and while he does become pivotal to saving the day, having to endure massive indigestion while fleeing for his life from a massive Dreadtrux who is completely willing to eat him to get to the purple ore inside him wasn't quite what he had in mind.
- Call-Back: How does Skrap-It discover the location of the Renegade Base? He lets himself be eaten by Garby so he'll be pooped out at the base, which is a tactic Revvit had used before to infiltrate D-Structs' base.
- Continuity Cavalcade: Ty tells the gang to call every favor they can and contact everyone they know to try and find some purple ore, which leads to nearly every allied character in the entire run of the show making an appearance. When it's George who turns out to know where some purple ore can be found, he is extremely happy to have a way to repay the trux for the many times they've saved him from peril.
- Continuity Nod: Skrap-It points out the purple ore shortage is in part because Li'l Dread was such a big eater during the time they had held it captive.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Skrap-It manages to be completely successful in both discovering the location of the Renegade Base and the Helium Ore.Skrap-It: Did I say I was on my game today? Make that really, really on my game!
Dozer: Finds our base, finds our ore. Hate to say it, but he is on his game!
- Fakin' MacGuffin: With the location of the purple ore discovered, the gang opts to create a trailer to transport it. To create several decoy trailers for everyone to use and then instead store the ore inside Garby.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: As Skrap-It makes his escape from the Renegade Base, Ton-Ton loudly yells out to everyone to keep him from getting to the underground tunnels. Skrap-It's reaction indicates he didn't know there were underground tunnels and he promptly finds them to aid in his escape.
- Reality Ensues: With the purple ore implied to be somewhat uncommon, it's inevitable that feeding the Dreadtrux purple ore exclusively would lead to a purple ore shortage at some point.
- Running Gag: With Garby's systems jammed, Revvit has to go inside him to try and sort things out. Yet again he insists this is going to be the last time he does this.
- Stomach of Holding: The gang attempt to use Garby as one to store all the purple ore, but since Garby is made to eat rocks, not ore, it messes with his system and get stuck inside him, making the second part of the plan to lead the Dreadtrux out of the crater with purple bricks more complicated.
- Wham Episode: The D-Brothers discover the location of the Renegade Base. The endgame has begun.