"You're on Survivor, do the Survivor thing!"
A podcast about Survivor, run by the husband and wife team of Michael and Marji Carrino. They're extremely interactive with their listeners, as they record the show live, and will play every voice-mail.
The website and podcast can be found here
Contains example of:
- A Chat with Satan: He does leave messages...
- Aborted Arc: They ran Kid Nation and The Apprentice podcasts. Kid Nation got canceled, and the hosts stopped with the first Celebrity Apprentice.
- A House Divided: Whenever Michael and Marji disagree. Which is fairly often.
- Analogy Backfire: Michael throws out quite a few analogies. This tends to happen with a few of them.
- Angrish: Mike's earlier rants used to devolve into this from time to time. He seems to have mellowed outover the years.
- Armchair Psychology: They jokingly do this from time to time.
- Author Appeal: Michael really likes Russell Hantz. Marji balances him outwith her love of James and Colby.
- Beergasm: Brian Alt
- The Bear: What Patrick considers Michael to be.
- Berserk Button: Michael can't stand it when women on Survivor act like "princesses".
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: Michael. Just... Michael.
- Call In Show: There's one released almost every Sunday. Every message is played.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Michael
- Deadpan Snarker: Marji.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Michael AND Marji.
- Drinking Game: Take a drink whenever Russell Hantz is mentioned, or whenever the hosts go off-topic.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Or at least, Michael can appreciate certain male Survivor's forms...
- Felony Misdemeanor: Marji's reaction to Mike chewing or breathing into the microphone, peanut butter, ice cream as a reward.
- Hamto Ham Combat: Dan versus Kiwi Scott.
- I Needa Freaking Drink: A particularly bad episode of Survivor can drive the hosts and callers to this.
- The Faceless: While Michael has appeared on the webcam, Marji has not.
- Large Ham: Michael, Kiwi Scott, Dan, "Satan".
- Only Knownby Their Nickname: Many of the callers, such as Doctor Doom, Kiwi Scott, and Super Muffin Girl.
- Out-of-Character Moment: Occasionally, the hosts switch places. Michael becomes the calm one, and Marji rages.
- Not Evil, Just Misunderstood: Michael's view on Russell Hantz, Brandon Hantz.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Michael and Marji, somewhat.
- The Roast: Happened in Summer 2011. It was awesome and hilarious.
- Self-Deprecation: Michael may dish a lot of crap out, but a lot of it is to himself.
- Youth Is Wasted on the Dumb: Mike's view on a lot of the younger Survivors.