Blood on the Dance Floor (formerly Love the Fashion) was an American Crunkcore duo from Orlando, Florida. They have garnered a significant Hatedom due to not only their music, but Dahvie's various...antics that we will not discuss here for the most part.
In 2016 it was announced the group would be disbanding due to Jayy Von Monroe wanting to move on to solo projects. However in 2017 Dahvie Vanity announced the group would continue on without Monroe, with his (then) fiancee Fallon Vendetta replacing Jayy.
In 2018, Vendetta left the group after her relationship with Dahvie ended, leaving him as the sole remaining member. Davhie hasn't given any official word on the state of the band, but has been linking social media accounts with new band names every few months, indicating that any solo work from now on will not be under the Bot DF name.
Members (current members are bolded, founding members are in italics):
- Dahvie Vanity - Vocals (2007-2018)
- Christopher Mongillo - Vocals (2007-2008)
- Rebecca Fugate - Vocals (2007, deceased)
- Garrett Ecstasy - Vocals (2009)
- Matty M - Vocals (2009)
- Jayy Von Monroe - Vocals (2009-2016)
- Fallon Vendetta - Vocals (2017-2018)
- Lets Start A Riot! (2007)
- It's Hard To Be A Diamond In The Rhinestone World (2008)
- I Scream I Scream (EP) (2009)
- OMFG Sneak Peek (EP) (2009)
- Extended Play (EP) (2009)
- Epic (2010)
- All The Rage!! (2011)
- Epic: The Remixes (2012)
- Evolution (2012)
- Clubbed To Death (EP) (2012)
- The Anthem Of The Outcast (EP) (2012)
- Bad Blood (2013)
- Blood Unplugged (2013)
- Bitchcraft (2014)
- Scissors (2016)
- Kawaii Monster (2017)
Blood On The Dance Floor provide examples of:
- Almighty Janitor: Jayy sings, raps AND screams. While Dahvie can play the guitar (unlike Jayy) he doesn't play it in live shows.
- Alone Among the Couples: Jayy during Bad Blood. During the documentary, Dahvie stated "Always and Forever was written for my girlfriend, but Jayy is in a completely different position relationship-wise". Definitely can be considered Harsher in Hindsight or a "Funny Aneurysm" Moment considering Dahvie's abuse towards Jayy (see below).
- Amicable Exes: While Dahvie doesn't talk to Garrett anymore, Jayy was supposedly still good friends with him. Later averted after Jayy opened up about Dahvie's abuse of him, which included denying him treatment for HIV because he needed tour money, amongst other things.
- Anime Hair: The other thing people usually think about when they think of Davhie Vanity. Actually a series of wigs that were usually styled by Jayy or Fallon.
- Costume Porn: Jayy's stage outfits. Normally averted with Dahvie.
- Dress Rehearsal Video: "Believe"
- Electronic Music: Qualifies as this.
- Emo Teen: Their looks give this impression.
- Hypocrite: Anytime Dahvie speaks about bullying is this to his detractors for various reasons.
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music: A bizarre case of inverted and averted: a lot of their music revolves around what can basically amount to rape at worst and while Dahvie and Fallon have pretty bad reputations, pretty much all the ex-members are generally considered nice people.
- Serenade Your Lover: "Always and Forever"
- Take That!: "You Done Goofed" is this towards Jessi Slaughter, and "Crucified By Your Lies" is this towards the band's critics and many detractors.