Blood on the Dance Floor (formerly Love the Fashion) was an American Crunkcore duo from Orlando, Florida. They have garnered a significant Hatedom due to not only their music, but Dahvie's various...antics that we will not discuss here for the most part.
In 2016 it was announced the group would be disbanding due to Jayy Von Monroe wanting to move on to solo projects. However in 2017 Dahvie Vanity announced the group would continue on without Monroe, with his (then) fiancee Fallon Vendetta replacing Jayy.
In 2018, Vendetta left the group after her relationship with Dahvie ended, leaving him as the sole remaining member. Davhie hasn't given any official word on the state of the band, but has been linking social media accounts with new band names every few months, indicating that any solo work from now on will not be under the BotDF name.
Members (current members are bolded, founding members are in italics):
- Dahvie Vanity - Vocals (2007-2018)
- Christopher Mongillo - Vocals (2007-2008)
- Rebecca Fugate - Vocals (2007)
- Garrett Ecstasy - Vocals (2009)
- Matty M - Vocals (2009)
- Jayy Von Monroe - Vocals (2009-2016)
- Fallon Vendetta - Vocals (2017-2018)
- Lets Start A Riot! (2007)
- It's Hard To Be A Diamond In The Rhinestone World (2008)
- I Scream I Scream (EP) (2009)
- OMFG Sneak Peek (EP) (2009)
- Extended Play (EP) (2009)
- Epic (2010)
- All The Rage!! (2011)
- Epic: The Remixes (2012)
- Evolution (2012)
- Clubbed To Death (EP) (2012)
- The Anthem Of The Outcast (EP) (2012)
- Bad Blood (2013)
- Blood Unplugged (2013)
- Bitchcraft (2014)
- Scissors (2016)
- Kawaii Monster (2017)
Blood On The Dance Floor provide examples of:
- Alone Among the Couples: Jayy during Bad Blood. During the documentary, Dahvie stated "Always and Forever was written for my girlfriend, but Jayy is in a completely different position relationship-wise".
- A Dog Named "Dog": They have an extended play titled Extended Play.
- Pun-Based Title: Bitchcraft, a play on "witchcraft".
- Title Track: "It's Hard to Be a Diamond In a Rhine Stone World", from the album of the same name.
- Winged Humanoid: The cover of Let's Start a Riot has one of the band members with a pair of bird wings on their back.