- Regarding Ashley Katchadourian and her door-watching responsibilities/abilities.
- "Fucking Rachel Tice!"
- "I don't know, Mom. Why don't you ask the bread loaf that's baking in my vagina?!"
- "Who the fuck are you?" "Who the fuck are you?" "I asked you first!" "Well, I asked you second!"
- Saison Marguerite's "How d'you say?" and Brittnay's annoyance.
- "Really?! Did you really ask how to say "menage a trois"?! It's a FUCKIN' French word, YOU LITTLE BITCH!"
- Also: "God, I wanna fucking murder you."
- "OH DERRINGER!"
- Brittnay's rant at Saison became a meme in and out of the series' universe.
- "I'm going to watch it in the family room you stupid. Fucking. Abortion."
- Mackenzie Zales. Head Cheerleader, Homecoming Queen, part-time mutha-fuckin' model.
- Deandra's eating and pooping habits.
- "Where the FUCK is Mackenzie Zales?!"
- In the comments section of episodes where the most action happens, comments point out that "all this happened because a girl [Deandra] went into a segregated bathroom".
- Deandra's way of choosing: "X. No! Y. No! X. NO! Both."
- Once again, involving Deandra, a rather famous recurring comment—courtesy of a Fun T-Shirt—; "Deandra is my spirit animal".
- "I was born and raised on ze Eiffel Tower right by the Champs-Elysees ...I know Madeline."
- The famous oft-voted comment that they should make a little show called "Keeping Up With the Van Burens", which later became a spin-off episode.
- The Van Buren trip to Pizza Street, particularly:Mikayla: Byyyyyyyeeeee!!Bridget Tice: Diiiiieeeeeee.Shay: Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
- "¡Tu es un bitcho!"
- Hey, Carlo.... SUPERCOOL Fun fact
- The cause of the Newbie Boom in August 2017? An infamous scene from "Pregnant".
- "Jesus Christ, is that a fucking gremlin?!" Explanation
- Jayna's "Why am I gasping? I already knew that." is a popular reaction image to an I Knew It! scenario.
- "Is it [x]? Is that what you [y]? You [x]?" Explanation
Memes / The Most Popular Girls in School