The Odd Couple may refer to:
- The Odd Couple trope, for a friendly (sometimes romantic) relationship between completely different people, usually the main characters.
- The theatrical production, or the 1970-75 TV series adaptation starring Jack Klugman and Tony Randall.
- The 1968 movie adaptation of the play, or its sequel The Odd Couple II.
- The 1980s TV series starring Ron Glass.
- The 2010s TV series starring Matthew Perry and Thomas Lennon.
- "Odd Couple", the Season 4 episode of The Fairly OddParents.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.