Tropes about some of the more negative Audience Reactions experienced in response to a work.
Compare Unexpected Reactions to This Index.
This index SUCKS!
- Condemned by History: It sucks so much that nobody will admit to liking it back when it was super popular.
- Critic-Proof: It sells, but it sucks!
- Discredited Meme: We used to laugh at it, but now it sucks!
- He Panned It, Now He Sucks!: He criticized something I like! He sucks!
- It's Easy, So It Sucks!: There's no challenge to it, therefore it sucks!
- It's Hard, So It Sucks!: This game is too difficult and frustrating! It sucks!
- It's Popular, Now It Sucks!: It's all the rage now, that's why it sucks!
- It's the Same, Now It Sucks!: It's too similar to the original, so it sucks!
- It's Short, So It Sucks!: It's not long enough, therefore it sucks!
- Too Bleak, Stopped Caring: It's so pointlessly depressing, that it sucks!
- Only the Creator Does It Right: It wasn't made by the series' creator, so it sucks!
- The Problem with Licensed Games: It's a video game based on a movie, so it sucks!
- Reviews Are the Gospel: He panned it, now it sucks!
- "Seinfeld" Is Unfunny: It's overused, now it sucks!
- Sequelitis: The more movies they make in that franchise, the more they tend to suck!
- So Bad, It Was Better: It doesn't suck anymore, but it was better when it did.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: It's not the same as the original, so it sucks!
- They Copied It, So It Sucks!: It's a blatant rip-off of someone else's work! It sucks!
- Video Game Movies Suck: It's a movie based on a video game, so it sucks!