A list of tropes dealing with both the inner and outer parts of the stomach.
- Balloon Belly: When someone's belly grows in a short amount of time.
- Bare Your Midriff: Making sure that the belly is uncovered.
- Belly Buttonless: Having no navel.
- Belly Dancer: A glitzed-up dancer who shakes her, or less often his, belly.
- Belly Flop Crushing: A large character flattens a smaller character with their stomach.
- Belly Mouth: Someone has a mouth on their stomach.
- Black Hole Belly: When the stomach is bottomless.
- Exposed Animal Bellybutton: Cartoon animals with humanlike belly buttons.
- Growling Gut: Someone's stomach rumbles.
- Gutted Like a Fish: Killing someone by cutting their stomach open.
- Hand on Womb: A pregnant woman rubs her belly and that's how the audience finds out she's pregnant.
- Kill It Through Its Stomach: Someone gets Swallowed Whole, then kills the swallower from the inside out.
- Ribcage Stomach: Seeing a rib cage from inside a creature's stomach.
- Stomach of Holding: Somebody who can keep stuff inside their stomach without digesting them.
- Temporary Bulk Change: When someone's belly, muscles or figure in general gets bigger or smaller for only one scene/episode.
- Through His Stomach: Wooing or expressing one's affection for someone by offering them food.
- Trampoline Tummy: Jumping on someone's belly.
- Tummy Cushion: Smaller characters sleep on a larger one's belly.