- Odin giving Ava his coat so she can cover up her chest drawer. All together now: D'aaaaw.
- He most likely has some sort of ulterior motive but Odin in general treats Ava rather nicely.
- With the revelation that Odin is the host for Wrathia's husband, Pedri, this becomes doubling heartwarming, given how close the two were and how much they clearly cared for each other.
- Even though he supposedly fears her, and often makes exasperated expressions at her, Tuls still allows Maggie to climb onto his lap... and tenderly wraps his limb around her.
- Maggie keeps a picture of her and Ava back when they were friends inside her stomach door.
- Ava asking Odin to help her convince Maggie to leave TITAN's headquarters with them. Whatever happened between them in the past, Ava is clearly trying to make amends, even if Maggie no longer cares about her. This gains greater prevalence when we catch a glimpse of some of the things going down at the TITAN base.
- Seeing Pedri ominously rising up behind Ava and reaching out with his big creepy claws...only to tenderly stroke his hands through her hair, because it reminds him of Wrathia.
- The extremely rare instances that Wrathia attempts to encourage Ava are doses of this, as well. Obviously Wrathia is just trying to get Ava to play along and do what she wants her to, but at the same time she tends to give Ava some of her best advice while she's at it.
- Even while in the midst of a murderous rage, Ava is lucid enough to free Odin from his binding chains and leave him unharmed.
- This line from Strategos Six suggests that they remember rescuing Gil all those years ago.
- Ava admits that she only went through all of the events on TITAN because she (somehow) still likes Maggie:Ava: I was afraid... I would never see you again. I couldn't bear the thought of losing you forever... to this big and dreadful universe.
- Odin tries to offer Gil some words of encouragement and his help if he chooses to break free from TITAN. It doesn't take, but he tried to.
- And then he tries with Ava, and does a lot better.
- The absolutely MAGNIFICENT Ship Tease between Ava and Odin from page 2169 to page 2177. Complete with little hearts and flowers through the air.
- This lovely moment of Mrs. Arrow and Odin hanging out with some barn animals. Also a Tear Jerker as the planet Aedinfell most definitely does NOT look like THAT anymore.
Heartwarming / Ava's Demon