- The Wiki Magic that ensued from the Wiki Vandal page "Fisher Price".
- Their article on Roger Ebert where he reviews his own biography absolutely nails his writing style.
- Their page on us. It's arguably one of the most honest representations of the site despite the satire.Most tropers also appear to be unaware of the existence of what are called Discussion Pages.
- "According to Obi-Wan in A New Hope, Anakin was supposedly "a good friend". Yet in Attack of the Clones, this is the only scene in the whole movie where they aren't at each other's throats."
- The current page for the controversial film The Last Jedi. You'd expect it to be a snarky and misleading recap of the Idiot Plot, much like the prequel films. Instead...Oh, fuck me sideways. Not an article about The Last fucking Jedi. Seriously??? We're still fucking doing this?? For real? Uncyclopedia hasn't been fucking popular since, what, 2010? We've left one fucking website for another fucking website and now we're on another fucking website? And we're doing this fucking movie? Uncyclopedia is seemingly a community of nihilistic Reddit fuckholes who drink Dr. Pepper and joke about their depression. What the fuck made you think that an article about The Last Jedi would ever be a good fucking idea??? This is going to be a literal fucking WARZONE of depravity and despair. Reading this article is going to literally fucking debase you. Reading this article will want to make you travel back in fucking time and assassinate fucking Tim fucking Berners-fucking-Lee before he can even fucking create the fucking internet. This is a fucking deflated turd of an Uncyclopedia article, you fucking vainglorious weeb fuckholes. Stop fucking reading this fucking sentence, you fu-
~ I don't even fucking know anymore
Funny / Uncyclopedia