- Vector Prime's enthusiasm for racing in episode 15, and Optimus being kind enough not to tease him about it.Vector Prime: YES! Er... I mean he's doing very well.Optimus Prime: Mhmm.
- Ransack and Crumplezone almost at the top of the track in "Champion".Ransack: Oh NO! WE'RE OUT OF NITREX!
- Ransack and Crumplezone in general are a gold mine of these. Their antics are the epitome of priceless.
- In episode 42 there's a few great ones.
- Scourge, the huge dragon transformer, proving to be afraid of the human Lori. Wing Saber is as well.
- Thunderblast going after Wing Saber from behind while singing the Jaws theme.
- Lori and Wing Saber's revenge on Thunderblast.
- Coby creates a Megatron hologram that orders Sideways to "Hop on one foot and say, 'I'm a pretty lady!'"
- When Coby and Bud first met Scourge, they got the poor guy so flustered with all of their questions that he started spitting fire everywhere.
- How Evac turned the tables on Sideways in "Invasion".Evac: What are you doing here? What do you want?Sideways: Sorry, but if I told you, then I'd have to tell everyone, and it wouldn't be much of a secret!Evac: Smart-alec. Crosswise, you got anything?Crosswise: Well, I heard him say something about a Cyber Planet Key...Evac: Oh, so that's it. Sorry, but you're way off base. What you're looking for isn't here!Sideways: Then where is it? Tell me!Evac: I'm sorry, but if I told you... I'd have to tell everybody! But I do have something for you...
- Sure, Starscream going against Primus is a Moment of Awesome, but when the latter comes online...Starscream: MOMMAAAAAAA!
- Leobreaker tries thinking of a way to get to Gigantion, and Snarl preforms a Face Fault.Leobreacker: ...Or a really big slingshot?Snarl: (falls over) Will you get serious?!
- Jetfire's afraid of needles.
- So Megatron has just been beaten, fair and square, and his rage has everyone scared since he has taken hits before. When they're unable to understand why this beatdown at the hands of Metroplex was so rage-inducing, Soundwave drops this golden line.Soundwave: He's trippin' 'cause he got served.
- It really loses something in writing. Cybertron Soundwave talks in a monotone and with extra special effects on his speech, per usual, but he's played more like a DJ (to the point of actually being voiced by one.) The line would be mildly amusing from anyone, but from DJ Soundwave, it's enough that you'll probably be changing your shorts after.
- The bots from the Giant planet are good for a laugh.He's got a bee in his bonnet...
- Sideways is a total Butt-Monkey in the episodes "Escape" and "City". First he gets beat-up and embarrassed by some human kids in Escape, then he acts all grumpy in City and has a whole bunch of paint cans fall on his head.Sideways: Oui, mon Capitaine!
- Seriously Sideways?
- When Lori and Scourge are reunited after their meeting on Jungle planet. Lori tells Scourge just how disappointed she is in him. "Scourge got told off by his little sister! Scourge got told off by his little sister!"
- Heck, everytime Scourge gets scared of Lori.
- Time to attend the "Bud's School of Painless Leadership".
- To make this a bit funnier, SCOURGE is also taking that class.
- On a franchise-scale, meta, Fridge Brilliance scale, the concept of the Unicron Singularity itself. Turning your Biggest Bad into an all-consuming blackhole that actually affects the continuity of every single Transformers series ever has to rank up amongst the best and most amusing of all handwaves and lampshades ever.
Funny / Transformers Cybertron