- Amanda's one-word reaction to hearing that Selkie's getting adopted.
- Selkie Does Not Like Shoes. Todd suggests getting a teenaged-size shoe instead of a kid's shoe. The reaction is priceless.
- Speaking of reactions, Selkie's reaction to having a room all to herself is just adorable.
- Todd's flashback to working at Wool Mart. "The abyss stares back at you..."
- Todd's dad gives parenting advice: "When an eight-year-old offers you their favorite food, don't recoil in horror. [...] Sometimes being a dad is knowing when to suck it up and eat the eyeballs."
- Selkie's Dream Sequence. Tony yelling "Random French!" is the icing on the cake.
- Todd gets some creative revenge on Selkie for her barging in the bathroom.
- "Aaaand... Facebooked."
- Georgie recovering quite well from his "accident" by showing off his ability to be a Magnificent Bastard.
- The guest comic by The Merry Lurker where Selkie mistakes goldfish crackers for real goldfish
- This comic. All of it.
- "I HAVE NO DECEIT IN MY HEART."
- Sai Fen's first attempt at vegetarian cuisine.
- She later gives Selkie some advice on how to deal with bullies.
- This is the story of two brave mice... who wanted nothing more than to CONQUER THE WORLD!
- Those German lessons are coming along well.
- Selkie's reaction upon learning that her race start as literal fish-people...
- When Andi's lie is finally revealed to Amanda, they go back to rejoin Todd's side of the family, and she's surprised they knew about it.
Funny / Selkie