- Amanda's one-word reaction to hearing that Selkie's getting adopted.
- Selkie Does Not Like Shoes. Todd suggests getting a teenaged-size shoe instead of a kid's shoe. The reaction is priceless.
- Speaking of reactions, Selkie's reaction to having a room all to herself is just adorable.
- Todd's flashback to working at Wool Mart. "The abyss stares back at you..."
- Todd's dad gives parenting advice: "When an eight-year-old offers you their favorite food, don't recoil in horror. [...] Sometimes being a dad is knowing when to suck it up and eat the eyeballs."
- Selkie's Dream Sequence. Tony yelling "Random French!" is the icing on the cake.
- Todd gets some creative revenge on Selkie for her barging in the bathroom.
- "Aaaand... Facebooked."
- Georgie recovering quite well from his "accident" by showing off his ability to be a Magnificent Bastard.
- The guest comic by The Merry Lurker where Selkie mistakes goldfish crackers for real goldfish
- This comic. All of it.
- "I HAVE NO DECEIT IN MY HEART."
- Sai Fen's first attempt at vegetarian cuisine.
- She later gives Selkie some advice on how to deal with bullies.
- This is the story of two brave mice... who wanted nothing more than to CONQUER THE WORLD!
- Those German lessons are coming along well.
- Selkie's reaction upon learning that her race start as literal fish-people...
- When Andi's lie is finally revealed to Amanda, they go back to rejoin Todd's side of the family, and she's surprised they knew about it.
- After displaying her glowy-eyes, Tehk gets suspiciously-friendly with Selkie. Then Amanda comes in to mirror his behavior but with him as the target.
- And just two pages later, Tehk expresses disgust about the idea of a human sibling.
- After their teacher stops Amanda from acting out again, Amanda hits hard on the Mood Whiplash by cheerily inviting Tehk over to her house to make it up to him.Tehk: You mades more sense when you weres being scary.
- When Amanda finally lets her ulterior motive slip, Tehk immediately bursts into laughter, and Te Fahn, their Shrinking Violet classmate, can't help but start laughing at the idea herself.
- After Amanda and Tehk get into a fight, he's shocked that his screech didn't make her freeze up - and she immediately points out that "Selkie does that when she wants the remote" before chastising him for his acid spit.Tehk: I do nots spits acid! Likes your spits is any betters, anyways.
Amanda immediately spits on him
Tehk: AARGH!!! YOU'RES DISGUSTINGS! Ugh, it's alls warms and sticky!
Amanda: But not acid. You're WELCOME.
Funny / Selkie