- The great demon Uwe'Boll, He Whose Touch Turns All To Poo.
- Kat's inability to draw.
- Scarlett and the Think Tank vs Pip, starting here, and continuing to comic 565.
- Scarley leaves her googly-eye hat and Art's together. The next morning...
- Whoa. Trippy.
- Run away! Run away!
- STAR WARS marathon.
- Pip receives a mysterious package in the mail - a remote with one button, and a note saying that if he presses the button, he'll become rich - but someone somewhere will die.Art: You've already pressed it, haven't you?Pip: I even held it down.
- There's something inherently funny about an Eldritch Abomination calling another Eldritch Abomination a tool.
- "Twas the night before Christmas... and all through the house... not a creature was stirring... except for a demented squirrel that had just consumed her own body-weight in sugar-filled Christmas-related confectionery."Scarlet: SANTASANTASANTASANTA
- Enemy weapon max range estimated at approx 4 cm.
- Every other comic with Ozbasic is a Black Comedy. > Oops. My bad. Conclusion: They be ghosts!
- IT BURNS.
- Think Tank vs. Martian Trash Cans.
- Scarlet introduces the rest of the Think Tank to chocolate: "Is this what happiness tastes like?"
- Right Place Plus Right Time Equals...
- Which is more surprising? That Pip is playing video games with Hillary, or that Pip is playing video games with a girl, period?
- Behold, the advent of Candy Cane 2.0. And its downfall.
- Scarlet's very perceptive.
- You Wish.
- Kat got the "Prize."
- The drugged-up Kat shows her amazing knowledge of gun safety.
- Art's reaction to learning that James Cameron is a fish
- Scarlet reacts to Kat acting exactly like her.
- The latest arc at the time of this edit has Scarlet adventuring in the land of Narni-Narni-Narr-Narr. As typical when Scarlet is involved, hilarious shenanigans ensue.
Bucket-Shaped Ice Cube: Whok!
- Helpful note: When Dorothy threw a bucket of water on the Wicked Witch of the West, the temperature was above freezing.
- What do you do when an all-powerful, hunky, naked wizard offers to grant you any wish? Well... obviously.
- Would using bioengineering to fix a scooter be a good thing or a bad thing? Inconclusive.
- The Squirrels come up with a bug-hunting probe to cure colds, and Art refuses the obvious "Fantastic Voyage" Plot.Scarlet: "Shrink"? (Sister starts lubing it up)
- Poor Pip, however, isn't so fortunate.
Funny / Sequential Art