- Pip deals with the spider. With a makeshift flamethrower.
- The start of Jack's second appearance. Complete with Empathic Environment.
- A little known fact...
- Scarlet turns a replica gun into a friggin' death ray. Which finally convinces somebody in the house that her claims of being 'a scientist' aren't as far-fatched as they seem.
- Art armors up to face down Timmy and his snowball-throwing crew - and the kids' response.
- Kat calls out her old teacher for years of bullying, breaking her ruler and giving her a heart attack.
- It starts here. And then it just keeps on going.
- Scarlet is badly hurt, possibly even dying, and the aliens are surrounding her potential rescuers. Cue Pip and the Denizens coming in to the save the day in fucking TIE Fighters!
- Try imagining the Star Wars theme playing while you read those strips.
- Art finally getting back at his evil client with some very exposing and controversial photographs.
- Art saved the world.Twice.Here and here
- A minor example, but Art manages to draw a fairly detailed drawing of Kat in World of Warcraft garb in only a few minutes. It doesn't come up often, but he's a very talented artist.
- Two words: '''NINJA SKILLZ!'''
- Art deserves some props for getting the Squirrels to see why keeping Liam around by purposefully making their base dirty is not a good thing. Even then they subtly imply they might do something...unsavory to him should he out them, which very clearly unnerves him, he still presses on with his point. Judging by their regretful expressions and the next slide, he was successful in actually getting through to them. It's doubly impressive when you recall their inability to often listen to others, yet Art was still able to get his point through to them.
- To defeat Mrs. B, King Liam must have her dragon mount defeated by its greatest nemisis. As the dragon is a transformed Hilary he must use his own power to turn Kat into a far more majestic looking (and significantly smaller and less muscular) dragon.
Awesome / Sequential Art