- "They made Scarlet cry. They. Must. Pay." Considering how Pip had only been willing to keep Scarlet around for fanservice and even tried to sell her to pay off a debt at the beginning, this is a huge leap.
- Scarlet notices Art's abandoned googly hat and decides it needs a friend, so she leaves it with her googly hat. It's heartwarming in context, see for yourself.
- When Kat is depressed that her worst enemy, Hilary, is hotter than she is, Art admits that Hilary is very good-looking, but has "neither the personality nor the charm to back it up". He says it in a way that indirectly but unmistakably declares that Kat does have those qualities and Hilary is very jealous of her for it, which is the real reason behind her hatred.
- "I want wunna ''these'' for Christmas!"
- And the ship tease has hit critical level.
"Too hard. Too soft. Juuuust right."
- The ship tease was a critical mass well before the above. This is when it really started to stick
- Art's shopping for a new mattress.
- "Yeah. Everything's good, now."
- As seen here, Kat's reaction to Art being shot via Death Laser, while still TearJerker, shows just how close the two have gotten.
- And the following hug right afterwards.
- Look at the first panel. Tell me that doesn't make you go "Daaaaaaaw..."
- HARSHER. IN. HINDSIGHT.
- The embodiment of Hillary's conscience/guilt admits that she spent time with Pip because she genuinely wanted to spend time with someone who seemed to like being with her. She even outright admits that Hillary sees their relationship as a good thing and is afraid of losing it, even if it is for selfish reasons, but can't prevent herself from bullying and dominating people, even if they are giving her everything she wants from them... and she's self-aware enough to recognize the behavior but unable to stop herself from doing it.
- One of Scarlet's inventions has finally turned out fine.
- One Denizen wants to try flying.
- While trying to hitch a ride to return to the house, one denizen simply holds up a sign saying HOME. Adorable in and of itself.
- Kat and Art go the Sonic movie. Art doesn't think much of video game adaptations and doubts the movie will make either of them feel like a child again. He's wrong.
Heartwarming / Sequential Art