- When Nick initially refuses to become a Ranger, Clare dramatically picks up a wand and wonders if she might be the fifth Mystic Ranger. Udonna has a "No. Just… No" Reaction.
- While Xander was pointing out how out of place it would be if the rangers were carrying around wands around town, Chip is shown waving his wand around like a sword.
- Toby criticizing the crew (minus Nick) for slacking off at work by showing up in a snorkeling mask and claiming a fish told him that they weren't doing their jobs, and now he has to go back and tell the fish that it was right.
- Vida realising she's going to become the Pink Ranger and, a true 2000s tomboy at heart, grumbles about how much she hates pink.
Xander: You can go to the complaints department later, Vida.
- Then the monsters show up right as she says this.
- Every time someone says "Power Rangers", there's a musical sting.
- Chip's reaction that Briarwood is outside a parallel dimension: "Is this a great city or what!?"
- Clare gets a pretty silly introduction, particularly in how she turns herself into a sheep.
- A fasting Toby nearly takes a bite out of one of his records after someone mentions food.
- Chip asks Vee if she remembers when he got teased for wearing a superhero costume on Halloween, and she reminds him that he wore that costume every day, even to prom.
- When Xander's spell starts to turn him into a tree, the team can't help unleashing a Hurricane of Puns.Madison: Maybe it'll just go away... Knock on wood.
- When Nick accuses Udonna of using magic to keep his bike from working, her only response is a confused, "I have done nothing to your bike." It's all in the tone of her voice.
- When Vida gets turned into a vampire, Chip almost treats her like a dog, keeping her at bay with garlic every time she lunges at him.
- Clare and Leelee's first meeting.Clare: I should turn you into a stikleberry, you bad witch!Leelee: Try it, granola!
Leelee: Phineas, what are you doing?Phineas: I'm wiping the floor with him!The camera pans over to show Phineas using the body of the last surviving Hidiac to literally wipe the floor.
- Later in that same episode, there is a small battle featuring Clare, Leelee, and Phineas vs. a squad of Hidiacs. After winning the battle, Clare and Leelee start to leave only to notice that Phineas is not with them. After they spot him just off-screen, we get this exchange:
- Can you say, "Plan Xander"?
- As Linkara best sums up "for the record, Plan Xander never ever, ever, ever works. Ever."
- Near the beginning of "Heir Apparent Pt. 2" we learn that Jenji saved Daggeron, by stuffing him up his nose...Jenji: The things I do for this job. I mean really.Daggeron: Thanks Jenji, but trust me. It was more unpleasant for me than it was for you.Jenji: Yeah, that's probably true.
- While gathering ingredients for her aunt's spells, Claire tries to summon several flowers to her basket. Instead, she summons the bees drinking their pollen and gets stung.
- After Phineas brags about knowing the forest like the back of his hand, he comments that his hand has a new wart.
- When Vida is turned into a vampire, Chip is the only one to guess what's happened, due to being a member of a club called COUNTV or Containment of Underworld Nocturnal Transylvanian Vampires. To prove his case, he gets Vida to drink a glass of supposed blood, which she spits out upon discovering it's tomato juice.
- When Phineas journeys into town, he comments that cars look tasty and starts licking one.
- The dentist Phineas visits to get his tooth pulled mistakes his own reflection for that of his new patient.
- Episode 27, the Snow Prince proposes a plan to help Nick and Daggeron during training... switch student and teacher for a day.
Daggeron: This isn't funny, stop laughing!Nick: Now now, don't talk back to the teacher. (continues laughing)
- After the Snow Prince returns Nick and Daggeron to the forest, Nick does the exact same thing as the audience, and laughs right in Daggeron's face.
- Toby's initial reaction upon discovering the guys were telling him the truth about being the Power Rangers.
"And Leelee's mom is the Queen of the Vampires, who really did carry me off. So I guess I can stop seeking professional help now."
- His catching up on everything else in the following episode is even better.
- Gekkor's last words after trying to take on Leanbow: "This ended poorly!"
- In the final episode, it's not so much what Xander says, it's the fact that Xander actually said it at all.Xander: Leelee's Mom is hot.
- Even better is Vida's... Enthusiastic response.
- What does the Mystic Mother say to The Master when he storms into her home?
- The ending of the Dark Wish saga. The Rangers make Toby a (terrible) cake, which he ends up loving anyway. And then comes the blowing out of the candles...Toby: I'll just make a wish...The Rangers: (horrified) NOOOOOOO!!
- In "Long Ago", the frog from the cave shows up in the music store, causing the Rangers to run around the store like crazy trying to catch it, while Madison tries to get away from it.Toby: (seeing the frantic employees) Rock n' roll.
- In "Dark Wish, Part 3", Leelee accidentally wished she didn't bite her nails so much. Jenji gleefully grants it, resulting in giving Leelee long sharp fingernails. Her scream is the icing on the cake.
- After the reveal that Nick is Udonna's son, she asks him to help with some cleaning and he jokes about how no sooner did he find his real mother than she started giving him chores.
Funny / Power Rangers Mystic Force