- Half of everything Spencer says counts as he has mastered Servile Snarker to an art form.Spencer: Giant red lizards are attacking your house guests, sir.
- From Follow the Ranger, Moltor and Flurious do a team up. It doesn't go well between the brothers.
Flurious: I'm glad I broke his ridiculous sled.Moltor: (whips around) WHAT!!???
- A big sticking point is that Moltor thinks that Flurious broke his sled in their childhood. Which Flurious denies for most of the episode, until his very last scene.
- From "Once A Ranger"... Alpha's back! Also counts as a Moment of Awesome and Heartwarming Moment.
- Not to mention the SPD Red Ranger's entrance, one word and you know exactly who he is.
Will: So, you've all been Rangers before.
- Pretty much all of Bridge's lines when the past Rangers formally introduce themselves to the Overdrive team.
Bridge: Well, except for me. See, I'm not a Ranger yet, but I will be. In the future, I'm going to be the Green Ranger, and then I'm going to be the Blue Ranger.
Rose: But, you're wearing Red?
Bridge: Oh, yeah, well...long story short, our mentor, who's a dog, got promoted to head of SPD, which used to be run by a bird, but he retired and went down to Miami, and then Sky got promoted, and then I got promoted, and that's why I'm the Red Ranger...or rather will be.
Dax: Makes sense to me!
- Made better by how the camera cuts to everyone else's faces while he's rambling: Xander and Tori look amused, Kira rolls her eyes in impatience and Adam gives Bridge a look of concern. Dax has an expression of bemused delight, while Will and Rose are clearly skeptical. Ronny is trying hard not to laugh and poor Mack's at a complete loss for words. Thus, it's fitting that it's Dax who says this to Bridge:
Kira: Dr. O would've loved to see that.
- Adam sums up what every long time fan thought when they first watched Dino Thunder:
Adam: Hey, you know, I still can't believe he's a doctor.
Bridge: Is it... *makes his little hand motion*
- Apparently, Johnny Yong Bosch wanted to get out of having Adam say "Morphenomenal," and was vetoed.
- At the end of the second part, after the battle is won and the Rangers are hanging at the mansion, the writers managed to put in one last nod to SPD. Spencer walks in with a stack of toast for Bridge, and this exchange happens:
Spencer: ...The butteriest, sir. *also does the little motion*
- In one episode, Flurious says he has half a mind to turn Norg into a throw rug, and later says he has half a mind to shave him until he resembles a naked ice rat.Norg: Half a mind... for a throw rug... half a mind, naked ice rat—Well, that only leaves one-half left!
Flurious: FIIIIIIIND MYYYYYY JEWWWWWWWWWWWELS!
- The deliciously - fitting Fan Nickname iMack.
- Pirate Rose. No, that's not a joke.
- In "Follow the Ranger", we get a brief glimpse into the past of Moltor and Flurious. Apparently, they first started hating each other when Flurious broke Moltor's red sled as a kid.
- And when they start fighting each other at the very end, Norg is standing watching on the side just muttering, "Here We Go Again!", and cringing at the off screen violence.
- In "Both Sides Now": "...Man law."
- For context: Will has defected to join Miratrix, and Dax is venting about how you don't just hook up with your friend's ex. When Rose and Ronny turn around, he and Mack say the above line at the same time (a lot of us know that as "bro code", but still).
- "One Fine Day" has a subplot of Norg walking through the woods and encountering the rangers. When he explains what he was doing to Flurious:Norg: Well-Flurious: NOOOOOOO!
Funny / Power Rangers Operation Overdrive