- Pokémon: The Original Series (Kanto, the Orange Islands, and Johto)
- Pokémon the Series: Ruby and Sapphire (Hoenn, and the Kanto Battle Frontier)
- Pokémon the Series: Diamond and Pearl (Sinnoh)
- Pokémon the Series: Black & White (Unova/Isshu)
- Pokémon the Series: XY (Kalos)
- Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon (Alola)
- Pokémon Journeys: The Series (Galar and other locations)
- Pokémon: The First Movie
- Pokémon 2000
- Pokémon 3
- Pokémon 4Ever
- Pokémon Heroes
- Pokémon: Jirachi: Wish Maker
- Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys
- Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
- Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
- Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai
- Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior
- Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life
- Pokémon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions
- Pokémon: The Movie Black/White
- Pokémon: Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice
- Pokémon: Genesect and the Legend Awakened
- Pokémon: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction
- Pokémon: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
open/close all folders
Twerps Imitating the Team Rocket motto
- EP021 "Bye Bye Butterfree": The gang breaks into the warehouse where Team Rocket was stashing the kidnapped Butterfree, and fires off the motto.
- EP037 "Ditto's Mysterious Mansion": With the help of Duplica, they have two guys and two girls reciting the entire Team Rocket motto, with Pikachu in Meowth's place. The imitation is not perfect, however, and Jessie and James angrily correct them.
- What really sells it is Jessie and James' annoyed reactions throughout.James: Quit imitating us!
Jessie: This is insulting!
- What really sells it is Jessie and James' annoyed reactions throughout.
- EP136 "The Chikorita Rescue": Ash says some similar lines, prompting reflexive responses from Jessie, James, and Meowth.
- DP044 "Mass Hip-Po-Sis": Dawn, Brock, and Pikachu say similar lines to Team Rocket while really pissed off.
- DP056 "The Keystone Pops!": Ash and gang copy the Sinnoh motto, with an exasperated response from Jessie.Jessie: It's that kind of imitation they invented lawsuits for!
- XY010 "Mega-Mega Meowth Madness!": Bonnie and Serena didn't take long to put a pastiche together. This time, James complains of copyright infringement.