- When Munchlax evolved into Snorlax Ash uses his head as a stepping stone. What does he say to said Snorlax?Ash: Sorry!
- Actually Munchlax does nothing but funny things during the whole movie.
- After being separated, May's Hopeless Suitor, Sid, manages to find her. He immediately tries to glomp her, only for her to step aside, causing him to crash into a Metagross's face instead. Even Metagross saw all of this as funny, and says something somehow appropriate.Meta...gross. Metagross!
- May's picture on her ID card, and her subsequent reaction to it.
- During the evacuation scene, a random guy pops out of the crowd and yells, "Yay! It's party time!"
- When the train is leaving, you can see said guy's face pressed against the glass window.
- Jessie rubs her butt against a helper robot's face at one point during the beginning.
James: I must have lost twenty pounds so far!Meowth: And you've already lost your mind!Jessie: And I'm losing my patience! So just shut up and keep pedaling!
- And then she gets zapped for her troubles.
- When the power goes out, they help everyone else bring it back on with a pedaling machine. By the end of the movie, however, they don't know the power's now back on and they're still at it!
- The cheerleading Pokemon during the credits.
- Special mention goes to Metagross and Blaziken. Yes, even the two most threatening looking pokemon are cheerleading.
- Deoxys's Oh, Crap! expression as Rayquaza readies a Hyper Beam right in front of its face.
Funny / Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys