- The list goes like this. Team Rocket, Slowking and Misty/Melody.
Slowking: I could use pants...
- For instance.
- While letting their pokemon to get some fresh air and exercise, Ash tries to sent out Charizard and Snorlax. Both times he had to put them back in their Pokeballs as Charizard was getting a little excited while Snorlax nearly sunk their boat
- Misty getting very worked up over Melody flirting with Ash...and insisting that she is not his girlfriend.
- Speaking of which, Team Rocket offer some advice at one point:Jessie: Listen to me, kid, when you get involved with the opposite sex, you're only asking for trouble.
James: Yes, and that's the kind of trouble I stay out of.
Meowth: Youse two don't need the opposite sex 'cause you got each other!
- Ash reminds himself that he's The Chosen One. Cut to him and Pikachu gingerly walking through the snow, followed up with this line:Ash: Right now, I feel more like the "Frozen One!"
Ash: Well, right now I'm kinda wishing my mom had named me Bob instead of Ash.
- "Maybe they got the wrong Ash."
- Team Rocket's attempt at saying their motto to Ash.Jessie: "Prepare for more trouble that you've ever seen!"
James: "And make it double, we're on the big screen!"
Ash: "I'll have to catch this on video!"
*Team Rocket has a collective Face Fault*
Ash: "I'm in a hurry here, and the weather's looking bad!"
Jessie: "It has been bad...Isn't it always our luck? But luck changes, and our ship has finally come in!"
*Cue a boat hitting Team Rocket while they're on a small hill.*
- The "That's Good/That's Bad" gag culminates into this:Meowth: But we've got no money!
James: That's bad!
Jessie: Then we'll just steal some!
James: That's good! Or is that bad? Ohh...
- This:Misty: (to Melody, about Ash) He's a boy and he's my friend, but he is NOT my boyfriend!
Tracy: You talking about me? :D
- When Professor Ivy is talking to Professor Oak about the Pokémon at her lab acting strange, you can see Brock running around in a panic in the background. At the end credits, he tries to photobomb into the image while she's talking to Oak again.
- More Black Comedy than anything, but after Lugia is KO'd by the birds for the first time, he plunges into the ice—and then the birds start freezing/zapping/roasting him again.Linkara: I THINK YOU GOT 'IM ALREADY!!!!
Funny / Pokémon 2000