- "I'd hug you if it wouldn't get me fired."
- Charlotte telling Piper she really shouldn't be crushing on Kid Danger (Henry).
Mr. Hart: Piper, you know how you've always had a crush on Kid Danger?Piper: NOT NOW!
- Later on in the penultimate episode:
- How Charlotte got hired by Captain Man in The Secrets Out. She had to pass the pickle test - by getting a large pickle out of a small jar. She simply breaks the jar.
- In the preview for "Birthday girl Down", Henry grabs the mic at a birthday party. The following conversation ensues:Henry: Time to prove what really happened.Random Partygoer: Sing Wrecking Ball!Henry:I'm not singing!
- From Tears of the Jolly Beatle, when Jasper thinks wearing skinny jeans will get him girls attention, we get this.Piper: Your problems are bigger then your pants.Jasper: I have to start somewhere!
- Any scenes with the newscasters.
- In "The Rock Box Dump" the man with the toupee's reaction and pretending Henry actually ripped off his real hair.
- Captain Man's reaction when the rocks are dumped on his head and Jasper running off
- The fact that the rock box dump challenge was a thing in this episode that people thought could help with Henry's "disease".
- Doc Brown and Marty Mcfly cameo in "Ox Pox".
- "Opposite Universe" Piper. She's a total sweetheart who donated her four extra concert tickets to poor kids, offers to bake Kid Danger a pie, and nonchalantly accepts the fact that "OU" Captain Man intends to destroy her. All with a huge smile on her face. Ella Anderson's performance is what sells it.
- The laugh-track in general.
- In "Captain Drex" when Drex asks "What's the one thing Captain man loves most?Shwoz: Churros?Bose: Waterslides!Captain Man: Henry's Mom.Drex: What? Eww. No.
- The beginning scene in "Balloons of Doom" especially when Nurse Cohort is stuck in the balloon cart and when Doctor Minyak reveals himself and Piper shouts "Doctor Yarmulke!"
- While attending Kid Danger's funeral, Henry and Ray are about to have a heartwarming talk when Ray sees they're about to unveil a statue of Kid Danger and...Kid Danger. Apparently, the city changed it's mind about the statue of Captain Man.Henry: I didn't know!Ray: Get out.Henry: I swear, I didn't -Ray: Get out.Henry: So...see you on Thanksgiving?Ray: ...Of course.
Funny / Henry Danger