- Tinker Bell's failed attempts at trying to make dewdrops, which wind up drenching everyone else. Silvermist then subtly shoves her off onto Iridessa, much to said fairy's shock.Silvermist: You know, you always struck me as a light fairy kind of gal...Iridessa: GAH!
- Tinker Bell's attempts to get the baby bird to make its first flight. Just the look of sheer mortal terror on the tiny bird's face, then culminating with a bird's-eye look at Tink's overly-excited face darting in and out, scaring it further.
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- After the scene with Terence asking the owl for advice (Which is pretty funny itself), there's something about the part afterwards where Fairy Gary confides in the owl.Gary: The fellows are making fun of my kilt again.
Gary: The guys at the depot! They keep calling it a skirt...
Terence: There was an accident, and she just...she just exploded. I-
- The two trolls arguing with each other about the "grind your bones to make our bread" threat.
- After Tink's argument with Terence, there's this exchange between Terence and Silvermist:
- After the Moonstone breaks, Tinker Bell subtly tries to ask Fairy Mary if they possibly had another one. When she informs Tink that the one she's been given was the only one found in the last century and that Pixie Hollow would suffer greatly without it, she faints dead away. Fairy Mary mistook this for work fatigue.
- Fairy Mary fainting dead away after seeing the Moonstone in pieces.
Tinker Bell and Great Fairy Rescue
- Tinker Bell fiddling with the car engine, where she accidentally empties the water tank on Vidia.
- Tink completely falling for Lizzy's fairy house, ignoring Vidia's warnings.Vidia: Tinker Bell, we're not supposed to go near human houses!
Tinker Bell: This isn't a human house! They're a lot bigger! Besides, the sign says "Fairies Welcome!"
Vidia: Who do you think wrote it? Humans!
- After crashing their boat, everyone is laid out. A few moments later, Silvermist suddenly sits upright and casually asks whos still alive as if she didnt go through a life-threatening situation.
- Fawn sees what she thinks is her foot disjointed. She twist it, and Rosetta wakes up screaming. Fawn apologises and twist it back into place, making Rosetta scream again.
- Rosetta has to cross the muddy water. She takes off her shoes and then puts her feet in, muttering "Eww, squishy."Vidia: Youre a garden fairy!Rosetta: I know. Ironic, isnt it?
Secret of the Wings
- Tinker Bell and Periwinkle ice skate together, then wind up crashing into a snow slope. A moment later, a thick blanket of snow drops on the both of them.
- Tinker Bell trying to explain to her friends what she thought the shining of her wings meant before getting in Rosetta's face. Rosetta and the others could only put up forced nervous smiles before Rosetta whispers to the others to go get the doctor.
- Most of Clank and Bobbles' interactions.
Bobble: [realizes Tink is gone; To Clank] Have you seen Tink?Clank: [wearing earplugs] No, thank you! Not thirsty.Bobble: No, not "Drink", Tink!Clank: Pink? I like purple, meself.Bobble: TINK! HAVE YOU SEEN TINK?!Clank: What?! [sniffs his armpit] I do NOT stink! Maybe it's you, eh? [takes out earplugs] Hey, have you seen Tink?[Annoyed, Bobble drops his head into the table]
- Like this gem:
The Pirate Fairy
- Everything involving our baby crocodile swallowing that clock (his eyes even 'twitch' with every tick), and chasing after James, aka Captain Hook.
You ate my mummy's clock? What was wrong with the spatula?
- The reaction of the clock's owner to the crocodile eating it:
James: She can fly, you cretins.
- James saying "Tea, Earl Grey, hot" as a rather bizarre reference to Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- One of the pirates suggests that they should make Zarina "walk a tiny little plank". The other pirates enthusiastically agree, except for James, who gives this absolutely priceless response:
- The scene following the girls discovering their talents had been switched.
Tinker Bell: Silvermist, can you part the... (She touches the water, and it splashes onto the girls)Rosetta: Shut it off, shut it off. (As Ro says this line, Vidia spits out some water)Tinker Bell: I didn't do anything. I just... (Touches the water again and the water flows back)(Cue more protests)Vidia: Tink! Could you stop not doing anything?
- Tink accidentally splashing the other girls with her new water powers. Their reactions to it is absolutely hilarious.
Tinker Bell: Wait a minute, do you realize what this means?Silvermist: Omigosh... Zarina switched our heads!Tinker Bell: ...... No. No no no. She switched our talents!
- Tinkerbell realizing what had happened.
Fawn: I'm a light fairy! (accidentally reflects a focused beam of light directly into her face) Ow.
- Fawn's inability to control her new light powers.
- Vidia's sheer horror and disgust at turning into a Tinker Fairy of all things. She reacts to Tink's trademark puffballs being on her feet like a swarm of writhing maggots are devouring her legs.
- To add to that, while Fawn thinks this is as hilarious as the audience does, Tink looks gobsmacked when she realised her former rival ended up with her talent. Let's just say Tink was lucky she didn't end up being a Fast-Flying fairy this time...
- Silvermist gets seasick on the pirate ship.Silvermist: (sick) This never happened when I was a water fairy...
- Later, she's seen barfing her guts out in a nearby mug. Hope no one drank from it later...
- Fawn using her light powers to burn a smiley face on a barrel. Rosetta and Iridessa are not amused.Rosetta: Fawn!Fawn: Ah! (turns in surprise, but winds up swinging the light beam at Rosetta and Iridessa, who quickly duck) Sorry!Rosetta: What are you doing!?Fawn: What Des does!Iridessa: That's not what I do!Rosetta: Well stop it!Iridessa: You shouldn't take light so lightly!
Iridessa: (sees Rosetta's burnt hair) Gasp!Rosetta: What?Iridessa: What what? What? No, nothing! Nothing! Eh heh!(Rosetta resumes listening through the door, Iridessa silently motions for Fawn to come over and look at Rosetta's burnt hair, causing her to gasp)
- Fawn accidentally burning Rosetta's hair.
Vidia: Whoa, what is up with your h-Iridessa: Hey hey! We should... we should catch up with Tink! Shh...
- Vidia noticing Rosetta's burned hair
- While the fairies were hiding as Zarina was using the blue pixie dust to make another pixie dust tree, Iridessa, with garden fairy powers, was forced to hover to avoid touching the tree since she couldn't control her new abilities. She gets constantly pestered by a bee that she tries to shoo away. Iridessa finally gets angry when the bee keeps buzzing around her, and she tries to get it to scram, but then accidentally touches the tree branch, causing it to rumble. She tries in vain to stop the branch from growing, but it darts out, carrying her and others into the open, blowing their cover. When Zarina reflexively pulls her sword out, it was pointed right at Iridessa's butt.
Fawn:... Ha ha ha! We gotcha!
- Fawn lamely tries to play it off.
- Rosetta finally finding out at the end her hair got burned earlier and screams.
Legend of the NeverBeast
- Tinker Bell freaking out when Fawn reveals she's been secretly caring for a baby hawk. Tink reminds Fawn that hawks eat fairies, and Fawn says this is just a baby and thus hasn't developed a taste for it yet, all while said baby hawk was pecking at her head.
- Nyx voicing out her annoyance at Fawn's bringing in questionable animal species to Pixie Hollow.Nyx: But how am I supposed to keep us safe if Fawn keeps bringing in dangerous animals to Pixie Hollow? Last time, it was rats... and a SNAKE!
- Tinker Bell, Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa, and Vidia not exactly comfortable about Fawn having Gruff.Fawn: Come on! Have I ever put you guys in danger?Iridessa: Yes.Tinker Bell: Uh... yeah.Silvermist: Oh, sure.Rosetta: I still can't sit up straight.Vidia: ...... HAWK.Fawn: Oh..... yeah...
- Fawn tries to distract Queen Clarion and Seargent Nyx while Tink, Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa and Vidia try to lure Gruff away to keep Nyx from spotting him. As the fairies pull on Gruff's fur, they sprinkle pixie dust into his face, causing him to sneeze loudly. Clarion and Nyx spin around as Fawn pretends to wipe her nose. Gruff makes more grunts, to which Fawn fakes a cough. Not that her antics don't raise the Nyx and Clarion's (mostly Nyx's) suspicions any less.Fawn: Whoo! I should get that checked out.
(Clarion and Nix turn away. They hear a strange grunting noise and face Faun again. Faun pretends to cough as the queen and scout stare at her suspiciously. Clarion pulls open the window, but sees nothing)
Queen Clarion: Hmm... That's odd.
(Pan down to Tink, Rosetta, Silvermist, Iridessa and Vidia pinned to the trunk of the tree in Gruff's snot. Clarion shrugs and closes the window. Gruff sits on high branch wiping his nose, while the Tink and the others hastily shake themselves clean.)
Rosetta: EWW! My mouth was open!
Vidia: It's always open.
Disney Fairies Shorts
- How To Build A Snowman: Vidia cracking up, Nelson Muntz-style, at a giant snowball slamming into Rosetta & Silvermist, carrying them off ("HA-HA!"), only to be scooped up by another one.
- A pair of Pirate Fairy shorts, one featuring Vidia being scooped into a treasure chest and thrown about ("A little pirate treasure's not gonna hurt ya!" "YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, TINK!"), and another where the girls agitate Vidia more and more trying to get her to go along with their Pirate imitation game ("AAAAAARGH!" "NOT. DOING IT!").
- Short We're Lost, after getting directions from a spider.Tink: Yes, Blaze, you're right. We should've just checked the Web in the first place.
- From Fairy Dust and The Quest For The EggPrilla: (After sampling one of Dulcie's Rolls) Tink, I've found my special talent! It's eating!Tink: That's not a talent!