open/close all folders
Disney Infinity 2.0
- The Maleficent trailer's stinger:Mike: (riding up on a horse) I'll take on anything you throw at me! (Maleficent throws lightning at him) Also? Don't throw things at me.
- The whole toybox mode. Just the fact that your favorite Disney characters are interacting with characters and items from Marvel, and vise-versa, is hilarious in and of itself.
- "When he gets to, tell him he lost another eighty years."
- The ending to the Hiro and Baymax trailer, involving Maccus, Davy Jones' hammerhead crew member from Pirates:Maccus is holding his arm in pain.Baymax: (waves) "Greetings." (sidles into the frame) "On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"(Maccus roars and attempts to attack Baymax)(Baymax fires a rocket fist at the perpetrator)
(Maccus is fleeing from the waddling Baymax.)Baymax: "Wait, you forgot your lollipop."
- And its stinger:
- One of the promo images parodies the beginning of The Lion King in a rather unexpected and uproarious way: rather than Mufasa and Sarabi watching as Rafiki shows the newborn Simba to the Pride Lands, we have Star-Lord and Gamora watching as Spider-Man shows Rocket Raccoon to the Pride Lands. And the setting is the same, to boot.
Disney Infinity 3.0
- The Toy Box Takeover playset is about Syndrome stealing the Toy Box wand and sending an army of enemies after the various Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars characters. Pretty much any scene with Syndrome is pure gold.Syndrome: If anyone should be mad it's me! I mean how is THIS fair!? All you so-called heroes and I'm the only quote-unquote 'bad' guy! Well, unless you count those 'gray area' folks over there...
(Cuts to Maleficent, Wreck-It Ralph, Barbossa, and Randall standing there awkwardly.)
Mr. Incredible: Give it up, Syndrome! You don't have to do this!Syndrome: Mmmm....good point. Counterpoint.(Omnidroid blows Mr. Incredible to pieces. A moment later he respawns)Syndrome: Both good points. Let's hear them again.Mr. Incredible: SYNDROME!!(Omnidroid blows Mr. Incredible to pieces again)
- When Syndrome first appears, every other character starts throwing things at him. Among these things are a pineapple, which he complains about and asks who threw the fruit at him,* and a late-appearing fish, which after its thrown, the scene cuts to Rex holding and dropping some.
- Mr. Incredible tries to step in after he steals the wand and summons up Omnidroids.
- The fact that the Finding Dory content and figures were inadvertently leaked by a box of macaroni and cheese, of all things got a big kick out of the fanbase.
- Extremely meta but back in Kingdom Hearts II, Jack Sparrow tried to get Sora to hand over his Keyblade. Sora obliged since it will vanish out of the hands of anyone but him, and Jack promised that one day he would 'come with a blood-thirsty crew and take the blade. Figure by then I'll have the means to wield it.' In Disney Infinity 3.0, Jack CAN wield the Keyblade!
- If Maul dies but is revived, his revival line is That was worse than Lotho Minor. In The Clone Wars, that was a world that he massacred to get the Jedi Orders attention after Savage found him and rescued him.
- Normally when your character rides in the Y-Wing, you can see an R2 standard droid riding in the middle of it like you would expect. However, if you play as Sulley (and only Sulley) and hop into the Y-Wing, the droid is, for no real reason at all, replaced by Mike Wazowski, sitting in the ship with his arms up in the air as though he were riding a roller coaster.
- If you have Rey and Kylo Ren on at the same time, one of Kylo's lines is expressing surprise (in a funnily dorky way coming from him) that Rey is also here, and Rey tells him to screw off.Kylo Ren: It's you!
Rey: My friends are nearby don't even think about it!