- Vidia's story in "Vidia and the Fairy Crown", she's been cast under a shadow of suspicion when one day the fairy Queen's crown was found missing. Everyone believed Vidia was guilty except for kindhearted Prilla, one of the youngest Fairies. This starts off the adventure of finding the Queen's crown. So, Vidia and Prilla play detective and try to find out what really happened to the crown. Their investigation leads from one place to another. In the end, it's exhausting, but Vidia ends up finding the crown. She has a brief moment of weakness, and considers keeping the crown for herself just to spite everyone, but overcomes the Friend or Idol Decision, giving up a chance to get back at those who accused her for her new friend.
- Let's face it, everyone got at least one at some point:
- Prilla being nice to Vidia because she assumed she was acting that way because she must be lonely.
- Dupe together with Vidia, Prilla and Nora tried on all the crowns (remember this is a guy who could very easily think that kind of effort to silly). He then testified to further help prove Vidia's innocence.
- Nora together with Vidia, Prilla and Dupe tried on all the crowns until the right one was found. And even testified along with the others to prove to Queen Clarion what happened.
- The Great Fairy Rescue has a number of them.
- The bond that Tinkerbell and Lizzie form throughout the movie is pretty sweet, especially when the little girl actually gives Tink the option to leave when she asked to.
- When Vidia is with Clank, Bobble, Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa and Fawn, the 6 of them start to trust Vidia as she tells them about how to find Tinkerbell and rescue her. It reaches it's most heartwarming, when the four girls allow Vidia to do the 'Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust' chant with them, which is presumably a chant they made up with Tinkerbell at some stage prior to the film.
- When Lizzie finally gets her father to believe in her fairy friends and convince him to release Vidia from the jar. This is made all the more heartwarming when Vidia joins in a group hug with the other fairies. And, the first fairy who flies to her is none other then Tinker Bell, the one she was rivals with in the first movie.
- Queen Clarion and Lord Milori's kiss at the end of "Secret of the Wings".
- In "Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy", Tink excitedly says "that's my sister!" when Periwinkle is performing with the other winter fairies. Later on, when Tink, Zarina and co. perform with the fairy dust alchemy you can see Periwinkle trading looks with a friend as she points out Tink with a grin on her face.
Rosetta: That's my Crocky.
- Without hesitating, Tink and the others save Zarina from drowning.
- When the girls get Zarina to come back home with them.
- Also when Fairy Gary welcomes her home.
- Rosetta and Crocky's 'mother'/'son' relationship is rather sweet,(despite the rocky start). The last thing Rosetta says to him as he jumps off the ship is...
(after the pirates were knocked out by Vidia's contraption)Tinker Bell: Nice work.Vidia: Just thinking like a tinker.
- When Vidia gets hit with the Tinker Talent Pixie Dust, it goes as well as you'd expect at first. But, when she builds a second contraption to retrieve the blue pixie dust, Tink gives her an impressed smile when she hooks the dust with the paperclip, (only to have the contraption knocked out of reach by accident a moment later.). Vidia does prove herself in the climax though, when she knocks out a pirate, and we get this exchange.
- Vidia helping Dessa through her panic attacks by reminding her to breathe deeply. Considering how cold and mean she used to be this is a huge change.
Heartwarming / Disney Fairies