- "It's gonna hurt."
100 Tears is a 2007 darkly comedic Slasher Movie.
Two tabloid reporters are desperate for a big story, and decide to do an exposè on serial killers. They decide to start with a local murderer called the "Teardrop Killer." They get some good information, including the fact that he's a clown, but eventually the Teardrop Killer comes after them.
This film contains examples of:
- BFS: The Teardrop Killer owns a meat cleaver twice the size of his head.
- Big Bad: Gurdy the Clown, the homicidal Monster Clown known as the Teardrop Killer.
- Calling Card: The "Teardrop Killer" gets his nickname because he paints a teardrop in blood at each crime scene.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: All of them.
- Gorn: Just to be clear, this movie earned an NC-17 rating just for its violence alone. It has a worse rating than any movie in the Saw franchise. Think about that...
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: The Teardrop Killer is revealed to be a circus clown who was falsely accused of rape, beaten senseless, murdered everyone responsible and made into a bloodthirsty killer by the events. He follows his old circus around, longing for the old days.