It was released on September 9, 2016.
Tropes for the film:
- The '60s: Takes place first during JFK's presidency, his death, and the aftermath with Johnson as the president.
- Alliterative Name: Hubert Humphrey.
- Historical Domain Character:
- JFK, 35th president of the United States.
- Robert F. Kennedy, JFK's younger brother and Attorney General.
- LBJ, 36th president of the US.
- Where Are They Now: The end credits reveal that while Johnson was able to pass the Civil Rights Act, tensions over the Vietnam War, along with several Democrats, including Bobby Kennedy, running for president causes him to not run for reelection in 1968.