Doll Factory is a Horror Comedy movie by Stephen Wolfe.
One Halloween Night in a small Texas town, Kay (Nicole Elliot) brings her boyfriend Mark (Justin Herman) and her friends to an old abandoned toy factory to try out a spell book one of them found in her mother's belongings. After performing a ritual from the book with her friends there (the ones who didn't leave to have sex, anyway), nothing really seems to happen at first. So, they decide to just head out. On the way out, one of them finds an old baby-headed doll...
Only Kay and Mark manage to escape with their lives while everyone else has their souls harvested for their master. Kay and Mark decide to enlist the help of Kay's brother Melvine (Andy Palmer), and an old man with prior knowledge of the killer dolls, one Darius Grumley (Boo Gay), to undo the evil they've unwittingly unleashed.
The movie was released on October 29th, 2014.
Doll Factory contains examples of:
- Alliterative Name: The sheriff's name is Bart Barclay.
- Big Bad Yegor, the original owner of the doll factory, who wants to collect enough souls to become all-powerful.
- Creepy Doll: The dolls look like this◊.
- Creepy High-Pitched Voice: The dolls speak in high-pitched voices, and are murderous killers.
- Eye Scream: One of Kay's friends gets his eye pulled out by a doll.
- Flipping the Bird: Yegor pulls this off when he regenerates his finger.
- Fingore: Melvin cuts Yegor's finger off in a sword fight with him.
- Healing Factor: Yegor has one, as he regenerates his middle finger after Melvin slices it off.
- Nerd: Melvin, big time.
- Nerd Glasses: Melvin, naturally.
- Off with His Head!: Sheriff Barclay gets his head sawed off with barbed wire by the dolls.
- The Place: With a title like "Doll Factory", this trope is obviously a given.
- Pre-Asskicking One-Liner: Darius Grumley delivers one before opening fire on some dolls.Darius Grumley:Trick or treat, motherfuckers!
- The Sheriff: Bart Barclay.
- Spell Book: One of the kids found one in her mother's belongings. They all decide to perform a ritual from it in the doll factory. It goes about as well as expected.
- Sword Fight: Melvin and Yegor engage in one in the film's climax.
- Time Skip: The intro of the movie takes place on Halloween Night of 1976, then jumps to the present day.
- Wilhelm Scream: Someone lets one out late in the movie.