A group of delinquents believe the daughter of a dollmaker has witnessed one of their crimes. They attack her and her father, killing the former. The dollmaker happens to know a spell to transplant a soul into a doll, and sacrifices his life force to bring his daughter back. Having returned from the void, the girl teams up with her sister to seek revenge on her killers.
Not to be confused with Black Devil Doll from Hell.
This film contains examples of:
- Bi the Way; Rumi, one of Yama's girlfriends, is also attracted to his other one, and wants to have a threesome with the two of them.
- Big Bad: The unnamed boss of a gang of Japanese Delinquents.
- Greater-Scope Villain: The gang who are our main baddies stole a bag of drugs from the Yakuza, and are on the run because of this, but we never meet them.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Birthday.
- Incurable Cough of Death: Erika had a terminal illness, likely tuberculosis, that caused her to cough up blood.
- Japanese Delinquents: our victim pool here is made up of a gang of these. However, unlike most of the major character types, they're mostly murderous thugs.
- No Name Given: Half the characters in the film are unidentified.
- Our Vampires Are Different: These are souls placed inside of dolls who crave blood, which they consume through their fingers, due to the resurrection process.
- Villain Protagonist: The main characters are a group of thugs who stole money from the Yakuza and are willing to kill innocents to keep it.